11. The Cement House.

I sit up and stare at my toes. I'm going to see Emma again today. I wonder what she looks like after there years.

I'm allowed to leave the hospital now. It's been eight days and I haven't see a single strange face since last night. Oh, and that injury. Turns out that It was a simple memory loss. It has come back now, but it takes time for me to finish sentences.

I pull my shirt over my head and replace it with an actual shirt. It smells nice.

I jump off the bed and hold onto it to keep myself in balance. A cnock on the door and dr. Jäär walks in.

"Are you ready? Your friend is waiting downstairs."

"Yeah. I'm...I'm ready."

"Good. Follow me."

He takes me down the stairs to the waiting room. There aren't many peopole: just an old guy with a bleeding ear and a woman with a hoddie...and Emma.

"Eva!"

She runs toward me and huggs me.

"Hi, Emma."

"Oh, Eva. There's so much you have to see. Though there are some bad news aswell."

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you in the car."

"You have a car?"

"I'm 18, Eva."

"Oh. I am too, than..."

"Yes. Come now. Thank you doctor."

"Bye Jäär."

Emma takes me to her car. It's a fancy future fashioned car. It's black and shiny.

"The city's changed a lot," she sais siting in the car.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Where am I now?"

"Tallinn..."

"To Keila than. What's the bad news?"

"It's about Douglas..."

"Who's Douglas?"

"You don't remember?"

"No, I don't."

"Oh... Well he was your friend from America."

"What about him?"

"He was kidnaped. I hired every man in my power to search for him, but it's been 8 months and no signs."

"Oh my. He must have been important to me."

"I think he was. The way you used to look at him..."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Hey, you're a Real Nuclear, right?"

"Don't start with your fantasy stories again, Emma."

"I have proof."

"What?"

She starts searching for something in her pockets and pulls out a necklase. It's a small face of an ape.

"Sniff this."

"I'm not going to sniff a necklase."

"Just...snif it."

I take the necklace and smell it. Everything around me turns black and white and a trace of blue smoke appears.

"Wow. Are you seeing this?"

"No..."

"Is this how dogs see things?"

"No. This is how Real Nuclears look for things such as old friends. We'll follow the trace to find him."