19. The arrest.

Now it should be finished :)
EVA.

The doctor explained to me what had happened: I had fallen while entering the hideout and hit my head against the floor. I lost consciousness after that.

It's been a week since I woke up from the coma. I've tried to change shape a several times, but it didn't work... I'm starting to suspect the dream I had is getting on my mental health.

Douglas visited me a couple times and asked about Farkas. Whatever he did I hope they catch him.

I get out of the cab and climb up the steps to my front door. Last time I saw this place it was a big black stain. Everything in the city is normal including the school.

I enter the house and leave the door open behind me. Everything is in it's place. Dust is new, though.

"Ah, Eva. You should have let me bring you back. Taxi drivers can be very unpredictable, you know," Emma sais with a man next to her.

I point at him questioning her.

"Oh, right. Eva, meet Derek."

"Oh, so you're the Coma Girl," he smiles and reaches out his hand.

I shake it and nodd smiling.

"Hey, listen. If you need anything, then let me know."

I nodd again and they leave.

I haven't said a single word to anybody besides Douglas... Why is that? Do I need to see a psychologist?

I close the door and walk to the kitchen. There's a note on the fridge which sais: Call me 56871661

Who's number is this?

"You were never going to call, were you?" sais a voice from behind.

I quickly grab a knife fromon the counter, turn around fast and threaten the shadow in the corner.

"Relax, It's me."

Farkas takes a step out of the darkness poiting a gun at me. I slowly back off but a corner stops me.

"What's the matter? Can't you talk? Do you need protection maybe?" he sais walkind slowly towards me.

"She can talk just fine..." a voice from the coridor sais and a gun shot follows it. Farkas falls on the floor screaming and crawling for his gun. He almost grabs it but a tall man kiks it away.

"Farkas Suron, you are under arrest for the murder of your parents Thomas and Maria Suron. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do may and will be used against you in the court," Douglas sais, as he has to, and pulls Farkas up.

"Are you alright?" he then asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

"So you only talk to him? Interesting..." Farkas sais and gets pulled out into the car by Douglas.