20. He what now?

I watch the black Audi drive away.

"Eva! Are you alright? We heard a very loud pang!" Emma asks running in with Derek.

"I'm fine. It was Farkas and Douglas. Douglas caught him," I explain siting on a stool and taking a zip of water from the mug.

"Who's Douglas?"

"Oh...You don't know..."

She remains staring at me and then it gets to me: she wants to know.

"Oh, right. Douglas' the FBI who's been getting info from me about Farkas and his last known location," I say.

"Eva. Douglas who?"

"Douglas Felcar. Why you ask?"

Her face turns all pale and she takes a step back.

"Eva. What ever you do do not ever talk to him again. Where did he go?"

"Why you ask?"

"I am assigned to capture him."

"What? Why? What are you talking about?"

"He's a suspect," she sais, "and he needs to be taken down."

Now I'm confused. What does she think she is to make that desicion.

"What exactly do you do for a living?"

"I'm an FBI agent and my job at the moment is to take down Douglas Felcar. So please, give me something."

I sit up and empty my mug.

"Allright. What is he accused for?"

"He's a spy and is leaking top secret intel to somebody."

It's just like in my dream. He's being blakmailed. There's no other explonation.

"He should be at where they store bad guys before court."

"Ok. Thank you. Derek, stay here with her. I'm going to inform my boss," she sais and rushes out.

"Tea?" I offer Derek.

"No thanks. You said that Mr. Felcar only wanted the location of Farkas, right?"

"That's what he told me. Why?"

"Well...you guys communicated after he got what he wanted?"

"Yeah..." I say. Where is he getting at? "Why you ask?"

"Interesting..."

"Derek..."

"Allright. He likes you. That's for sure. FBI agents are ordered to stay away from the suspects if nessecasy info has been recieved. Only when the case is over."

What the hell is he saying? Douglas likes me? Is that good or bad? I can't handle this.