The dream.

The first rays of dawn break through your curtains, waking you out of your slumber. You shiver, the last chill of winter creeping into your room. Pulling the covers over your head you savour the warmth of your bed. Your muscles ache from your restless night. You're exhausted, because of the dream you had last night. Rolling onto your back, you try to remember the dream that's escaping your memory, like water escaping through your fingertips. It tugs at your memory, in your gut you know it's something important. You sigh, face screwing up in concentration as you try to remember. His face emerges from your memory, murky at first like he's underwater.

His chocolate brown eyes pierce into yours as the dream hits you like a tsunami- Tom Holland was in your dream. 

Flashes of it pierce your mind, you were in a room with a camera and a photographer opposite you. A line of people snaked through a curtain to your left, murmured chatter and excited whispers reached your ears. Tom had his arm wrapped around you as a flash from the camera blinded you momentarily, you turned your head to see that he was looking down at you, a gorgeous smile on his lips, his chocolate brown eyes crinkled in the corners, your heart hammered in your chest. 

Then the image fades and warps, you were in a hotel room unfamiliar to you, the furnishings sleek and opulent, " I thought I'd lost you," a voice murmured from behind, you whirl around to see Tom Holland behind you, his face tortured, eyes red with tears. He runs to you, his hands gently clasped your face as he pressed his lips onto yours.

 The image fades away to chaos, you were in a city but you don't know where, a vortex of ashy cloud whirled in front of you, different colour lights flashed within it as it ripped through buildings, screams pierced the air as dust billowed over you. The vortex leads to a dark hole in the sky, your mouth dropped open in shock, as buildings crumbled around you. A woman runs past, blood streamed down her forehead, you choked on a sob as people jostled past you. A hand grabbed your arm, " We have to get out of here, now!" It was Tom, his face covered in dust, blood trickled down his cheek from a shallow wound on his forehead. You sputtered trying to make sense of what you're seeing. Tom didn't wait for your reply, holding onto your hand he yanked you into a run, you pelted down the street with hordes of screaming people. "What the hell is happening?" you scream. Tom yelled over his shoulder, " It's the multiverse, it's changing all of us. Their reality is being dragged into ours, they become... us."

" What?" You stop running, unable to comprehend what he's saying.

" It's the multiverse, see," He choked on a sob as he pointed at your hands, which sparkled with red energy and mist, it charged over your fingertips as you felt the power course through your veins.

Blinking, you lay in bed. Well that was a weird dream.

" Y/N it's time to get up! You're Y/BF/N is here!" Your mother calls from the kitchen,  the clang of a pan hitting the stove rings out. Pounding footsteps sound down the hall till they reach your room and Y/BF/N bursts through your door, the smell of frying bacon follows after your best friend.

" I can't believe you're not up yet, I couldn't sleep last night I'm so excited!" Your best friend squeals, jumping onto your bed.

You chuckle and throw your covers off, " How do you have this much energy, I didn't sleep well last night," you say.

" Dunno, maybe it's because I'm excited that we get to meet Tom Holland today!"

" Yeah, I had such a weird dream about him last night."

" It's because you're excited to meet him!" Your best friend, shakes your shoulders, a grin breaking across their face. Yeah that would be it.

Excitement flutters in your chest as you mull over what y/bf/n has just said. Today, you get to meet Tom Holland, your favourite actor. The best spiderman in your opinion. Your eyes land on the Ace Comic Con tickets by your bedside table.

" Guess I better get ready then," You grin at Y/BF/N.