Back to London.

WARNING! THERE IS SMUT UP AHEAD IN THIS CHAPTER, IF THAT IS NOT YOUR THING PLEASE AVERT YOUR EYES LOL... Also, what Hogwarts house do you belong in? 

After you'd met Tom's family, you both agree to a movie marathon to pass the day. Toms eyes light up when you suggest the Harry Potter movies and you both settle in for the day, snuggling together in your bed.

" I'm a Gryffindor for sure, what are you?" Tom asks around a mouthful of popcorn.

" Guess," you smile, reaching for the popcorn. Tom lifts the bowl out of your reach and you playfully bat him with a hand, " Give me the popcorn!"

" Not till you tell me what house you belong to," Tom laughs, a cheeky glint in his eye.

" Fine, I'm a Ravenclaw."

Tom hands you the popcorn with a grin, " I knew it. Ravenclaws and Gryffindors go well together," he winks.

Grinning, you kiss his cheek and grab a handful of popcorn at the same time. But he turns his face kissing you on the lips, arms sliding around you. The bowl of popcorn tips on the bed spilling everywhere. You're lost in the kiss, arms around him, feeling like you could stay like this forever.

Until, a cheeky idea pops into your head.

You're still clutching the handful of popcorn in your fist, and your arms are around Toms neck. Lifting the back collar of Toms shirt, you shove the handful of popcorn down his back.

Tom sits up, " What the f-" He's reaching behind himself, shaking his shirt, as popcorn falls out. You burst into laughter, and Tom pauses, chuckling along with you. " I think I got it all," he chortles. " If you wanted me to take my shirt off, you didn't need to shove popcorn down it," he lays back down a grin on his lips. You gulp, heart racing, a clever retort dying on your lips. There's a long pause where you both stare at each other. " Do you want me to take my shirt off?" He asks, gaze smoldering.

Your heart picks up pace, " Only if you want."

" But do you want that?"

" Yes," you breathe.

He's silent, chocolate eyes on you as he sits back up, lifting his arms up and peeling his shirt off, tossing it to the floor. Your mouth's dry and your stomach flips as your gaze rakes over Tom, over his well-defined abs, and strong muscular arms. He's perfect.

He lays down next to you, gazing into your eyes, face inches from yours for what feels like an eternity. Unable to stand it any longer, you pull him towards you, crushing his body against yours. You kiss him hungrily. Desire flares hot in your belly, and you push on Toms shoulder so he's on his back, and you're straddling him. Desire turns his chocolate eyes molten, and he runs his hands up your thighs as you take your shirt off, revealing your bra. Sitting up, his lips brush the top of your right breast, and you close your eyes as he trails soft kisses along it, teasing you. His lips caress the top of your left breast, and suddenly you feel the cup of your bra pull down. Your eyes fling open and you find Tom's eyes on yours as his tongue runs over your nipple, his lips close over it and he sucks gently. It radiates throughout your entire body, and ecstasy races down your spine. Your eyes roll back, " Oh my god, Tom," you hiss, nails digging in to his shoulders.

It. Feels. So. Good.

You want nothing more than to rip the rest of his clothes off and have him right then and there, breaking your own promise to wait.

Suddenly, the loud voices of your parents carry from the dining room and you feel like a bucket of ice has been dumped on you. Tom pauses, hearing them as well. Breathless, you both part, staring at each other. Tom chuckles, " I guess we got carried away."