A beautiful day.

WARNING!! There's smuttiness in this chapter, so avert your eyes if you don't wish to see.

You and Tom glide along the highway, past buildings and skyscrapers sparkling in the sunlight. Slipping on your sunglasses, you can't help the smile on your face and the excitement bubbling in your chest as you head closer to the harbor. Tom notices your smile and places a hand on your thigh, rubbing it. Your stomach flips at the gesture. He changes gears, and you try not to stare at his muscles, slightly visible under his light form fitting grey sweater, he's also wearing black jeans and dark sneakers. Why does he look so good all the time, no matter what he wears?

The drive is interrupted by your phone ringing and you pull it out of your denim jacket. It's Y/BF/N calling, and your stomach sinks. You stare at the screen for a little too long, making Tom guess who's calling you, " I think you should answer," he says gently. You nod, knowing you can't put it off any longer. Gulping, you answer, " Hey..."

" Y/N! Oh my God, are you okay? I've been calling since yesterday! You went missing at the club! We didn't know where you went, then the FBI was at my house, they put a tracker on my phone and told me you were kidnapped. Then they told us that you got back yesterday, so I've been calling you nonstop. Why haven't you answered my calls? I thought you were dead or something-", Your best friend bursts into tears making your heart plummet to the floor. Your eyes prick with guilty tears, " I'm so sorry Y/BF/N, I didn't want to answer your calls and messages because it's my fault that Agent Wilson found out about you and Noel... I was worried that you'd hate me."

" What? No! I could never hate you- this isn't your fault. They would've found out about me or Noel one way or another. I just can't get over the fact that you were kidnapped! I can't believe Noel told them about you, you could've died... I feel so sick just thinking about him. I can't believe I ever loved him and he was going to get my best friend killed," your friend sobs down the line.

Your shoulders slump in relief because your best friend doesn't blame you for putting her and Noel in danger, " Oh, Y/BF/N. It'll be okay. Tom saved me. He pieced it together and told the FBI and helped me fight them... It's not exactly Noels fault either, he was threatened, they were going to kill you and his family if he didn't do what they wanted him to," A small part of you can't believe you're defending Noel, but your best friend deserves to know the whole truth.

" I know, the FBI told me. But he should've said something. Instead he let it go on for four days. I don't know how he could stomach it, watching them torture you."

" He didn't handle it well, from what I saw. I asked him to help me but he was too afraid... So I guess you guys broke up then?"

" Of course we broke up- I feel sick just thinking about him. If I was in his shoes I would've told the police... But I suppose you're right, he must've been afraid."

" I don't blame him for being afraid. They got me and I'm Scarlet Witch, I don't think he had much choice... Looking back on it now I wouldn't change how it all went down, because if he did go to the police and they found out and killed you and his family I would've never forgiven myself. At the time I wanted him to get word out to help me because I really thought I was going to die... But now that I look back on it, I wouldn't have him take the risk," you say.

Your friend sniffs, " Either way he should've tried to help... Oh god I just want to give you a big hug. Are you home today? I can swing by after classes."

" Oh... I'm actually out on a date with Tom at the moment," you smile.

" Oh... a date huh? Well let me know if you're free this afternoon or tomorrow," You can hear the smirk in your Y/BF/N voice, "I miss your face."