Epilogue

THREE YEARS LATER

" Action!" yells the director, a dark haired man named Jon. He's standing next to the camera man, arms crossed, intently watching the scene unfold in front of him. You're standing at the edge safely out of the cameras view next to Zendaya. She shoots you a grin and you smile back, eager to see Tom in action.

The camera edges closer to Tom, who's in his Spiderman suit in the gigantic set that is Peter Parkers flat. It looks like an apartment has been cut out and placed inside the studio. Tom leaps through the bedroom window running to the living room. Marisa Tomei- who's character is Aunt May- is standing in front of a blank television screen, open mouthed at the "news" that unfolds in front of her. Zendaya whispers to you that the video footage where Mysterio divulges Peter Parkers identity to the world will be CGI'd onto the television screen .

" Aunt May," Tom skids to a spot next to Marisa Tomei, eyes wide with panic.

" Peter... what? What is this?" She asks, face filled with shock.

" You have to believe me I didn't-"

" Peter, I know you didn't organize the attack in London. Jesus, I raised you," Marisa hugs Tom, eyes wide.

Tom hugs Marisa as the camera zooms on his face. He's blinking, eyes red.

" Wh- What is this footage? How come it sounds like you're saying these things?" Marisa's hands go to Toms shoulders as she looks from the screen and back to him.

" It's faked Aunt May... I don't know who's done it... Beck must've been working with someone when he organised the attacks, and they've edited what I've said to make it look like I killed him and organised the attack in London..." Tom paces, throat working. "He's told everyone who I am," his voice cracks, "You're not safe..." 

Marisa hugs Tom again, and the camera focuses on her," It's okay Peter. Just call Nick Fury tell him there's someone else, tell him what happen-"

There's a pounding at the door, "NYPD! Open the door!"

Marisa and Tom exchange alarmed looks.

" Cut!" yells Jon.

Tom and Marisa's looks of alarm turn to smiles and chatter as they exit the set. Jon walks up to them gesturing to them what he wants in the next take. Both of them nod and discuss it amongst themselves.

" I think that went pretty good," Zendaya says she's in casual pants, boots and a t-shirt, her MJ costume.

" Yeah, I can't wait to see the stunts," you say as you both walk over to Marisa and Tom. Jon walks away but nods and smiles in yours and Zendaya's direction. You give him a little wave.

" Yeah they're pretty cool," Zendaya grins.

" Is it time for lunch already?" Marisa asks as Zendaya casually slings an arm on her shoulder.

" Yeah, Darnell brought us back some sushi," Zendaya answers. Darnell is Zendaya's personal assistant and one of her close friends. She pulls out her phone, " He just messaged me, he's back at my trailer."

" I'm starving," Tom groans, kissing you on the lips and taking your hand.

" Okay, lovebirds let's go eat," Zendaya jumps to your other side and loops her arm through yours.

***

It's the end of the day and you and Tom go home to your town house in London. Tom was excited when he heard that some of the scenes for the third Spiderman movie were to be shot in London, which meant you both wouldn't have to travel far to set.

It's after eight and a brisk starry night winks from above as you unlock the door and switch on the lights, taking off your shoes. An excited bark and scrambling paws race up the hallway and Tessa jumps eagerly onto your legs, you catch her paws wincing when they dig into your legs, "Hey Tessa," you croon, patting her head. She's adorable and her tongue lolls out of her mouth as she jumps all over Tom. He smiles and kneels down to kiss her head, but Tessa licks him all over his face. He smiles stumbling onto his butt as Tessa eagerly licks his cheek, " Tess," he chuckles, lifting her up in one go.

" I'll make us a quick dinner," you grin over your shoulder.

" Thanks, love you," Tom smiles, while still mussing Tessa's ears.

You walk down the hall, still in awe that you live in London with your boyfriend Tom Holland. A year ago- after much discussion- you and Tom had moved in together after you graduated college. Tom and you rent the fully furnished townhouse. It's light and airy, with pale wooden floors, creamy furniture and warm wooden décor to match.

Tom had offered you a job as his publicist, because you graduated with a communications degree. At first you were hesitant, wondering how that would affect your relationship down the track. But Tom had convinced you that it would be a good stepping stone for your career, and when or if you felt like leaving you were more than welcome too. Plus, he'd added that because he was away on set a lot of the time at least he could see you more often. You'd agreed and you've now been Tom's publicist for a year now, overseeing interviews and his social media accounts.

Harrison, Tuwaine and Harry all still live in the same house that Tom used to live in because he'd bought it for him and his friends at the time. Back then he didn't think that he'd meet anyone special, or anyone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with so he'd bought the house.

But then he met you and that all changed.

Tom tried to buy a house for you both but you felt uncomfortable about it and wanted to pay your way, knowing you couldn't afford a house at the moment. So you begged him for a rental and he agreed, happy anyway because he was going to move in with you. The move to London had been a bit difficult at first because you were away from your parents and your best friend but all Toms friends and cast mates were warm and welcoming. Last weekend you and Zendaya went out for coffee, laughing about some of the pranks that happened on set.

Switching on the kitchen lights you walk past the marble bench top, opening the gigantic aluminium fridge, searching for ingredients to make a quick salad. Tom rounds the corner, " I washed Tess's slobber off my face." He comes up from behind, arms going around your waist as you both look inside the fridge. The smell of fresh soap wafts as his lips press into your neck, and another type of hunger spikes through your belly. You turn on the spot and he brushes a lock of hair behind your ear, " Do you ever think about what happened in Sydney?" He blurts.

You freeze, that hunger disappearing, " I uh, hadn't thought about it in a while..."

" Yeah... I can't believe it was three years ago."

" I can't believe we're the only ones who know about it..." You lean your head against his chest, feeling the pound of his heart, " What made you think of Sydney?"

" Shooting Spiderman... It has me thinking about how we first met, how we had powers once, and everything that followed."

" Don't forget we're the only ones who remember the Marvel Universe was nearly sucked into ours."

" Yeah, I'll never forget..."

" Do you miss having powers though?"

Tom pauses, " No. Because it meant stealing someone else's life... What about you do you miss it, at all?"

" No... Scarlet Witch was made to shoulder that burden. I just want a nice, normal, happy life with you."

" And a nice, normal, happy life is what you'll get," Tom smiles, head dipping down to kiss you. The fridge door shuts as you press against it, that hunger flashing through you once more. The kiss becomes more heated and you wrap your arms around his neck as he yanks your legs around his waist. Dinner is forgotten as you smile into his lips and he carries you to the bedroom. 

The End.