Part 8- Movie night

*hey guys sorry for updating late I had exams thanks for 300 reads though:))*

-~-

"This is it, I finally get to have a movie night with Zack! I know it's as best friends but have you been ever this lucky to have a movie night with your best fri..... Crush sorry! But it's good we got to bond after so long, YIPEE"
I said to myself.

Zack busted the door open ," I heard someone talking are you talking to someone? "

"Me? Oh I am not talking to anyone Zack."

"Don't tell me that you have started talking to yourself again! I told you people would think you are out of your mind, I need you to stop this Savannah orlove."

"Quit being my mother Zack, I already have one and that's too much."

"Ha I wanted to know how it feels having a child like you."

"In you dreams Ryder , no one is like me, accept me *winks*."

"Yeah ofcourse no one would pull off such a horrible wink."

" You little rat!!!!" I threw a pillow at him but being the jock he is he caught it with one hand showing the intensity of his veins which had me melted. He then threw back it at me much harder than I did . Why do I forget not to throw stuff at him?!!?

"Well if we are done with this pillow fight let's start with our movie night. Please don't sleep again and drool on my shoulder." Said Zack

"What? I don't drool on your shoulder . I am not a baby ."

"You do Anna, you just don't realise it because I am so hot."

Can't deny but he is.

"That makes no sense at all Zack. How is this even related?"

"Many girls fall for that surprisingly you don't . Eh still worth a try."

"Too late for falling for you." I mumbled.

"Are you possessed anna? Stop scaring me let's watch home alone don't delay it and here have the snacks."

He threw some chips packets, popcorns, two cokes and kit Kats.

He really does know me well.

So our movie marathon started. Home alone 1,2,3 . I couldn't help but notice how he laughed, how he smiled he looked adorable.

His chiseled jawline, sharp and highlighted cheekbones and the intensity of his deep blue eyes could kill anyone . No wonder so many girls fell for him.

Zack was right, it was almost 12 at might and being the sleepyhead I am I again slept on his shoulder without realising. His shoulder was very comfortable. I liked being with him even if he thought of us as best friends.

Next day I woke up on Zack's bed. It was 8 in the morning and I couldn't find Zack. I wore the extra slippers he had on his room and went to the kitchen  . There were Zack and his parents. Liza and Carol ( zack's parents) welcomed me. Both of them were very nice people , infact their love story was very fascinating. Even they started off as best friends.

Liza said," Savannah! So good to see you again! I hope our talk didn't wake you up sweetie."

"Wake her up? Mom she sleeps like she is the sleeping beast." Said Zack. I gave him the angry stare and said," it's sleeping beauty I think you have the wrong movie name."

"For the movie it might be wrong but for you sleeping beast is the best I could come up with. " Said Zack with a little sarcastic laugh.

"Please be quiet you two! Don't act like kids." Mr. Ryder said.

He turned towards me and said," your father called us yesterday, he said both you dad amd mom would be out of town for the next two weeks. They told us where the house key is you should go and get your stuff packed and move here as the thought it would be the best idea. They were a little afraid to let you stay home alone."

"Thanks mr. Ryder . I hope it's no  trouble for both of you to let me stay here." I said.

" Oh it's not. Its been long since we talked i would love to have you here you are like our daughter darling, go and get your stuff packed. Its a Sunday so you can go to the bowling alley as Carol's office colleagues are coming. " Said Mrs. Ryder

I beamed a smile at her and went to get my stuff. That's when mom called me told that there was an emergency case at the hospital on the other side of the town and many people were sick so they had to treat them. I totally understood it as their job was difficult and tiring.

Zack's POV-

I knew anna would have slept during the movie marathon because she loves her sleep more than anything in this whole wide world. To let her sleep comfortably I switched off the tv  and left the movie in between. I didn't want her sleep to get disturbed.

I noticed her for a bit, how she slept soundly like a baby . Even with messy hair she looked great. I smiled at her. The strand of hair falling on her face was disturbing her so I removed ut and put it behind her ear. I got up and made her lay in my bed and covered her with a blanket. I tidied the room up and patted on her head na d left the room and went to the guest room to sleep.

Pov ends.

I was so excited to go bowling with Zack! It had been so long since we hung out. I wore my white off shoulder and blue jeans and a silver  moon necklace. Put on lipgloss and mascara and wore black sneakers. I went to Zack's room to call him he wore back jeans, grey hoodie with denim jacket and white sneakers.

*Outfits*

*Outfits*

We left for the alley and reached there in fifteen. Then I saw the person who I didn't wanna see.

Quinn Forester.
______________________________________

Sorry guysssss I am late but hope you liked the chapter! I am trying something new by adding the outfits .

If you want a certain person to play as Zack, Savannah,riley or Quinn please suggest!:)