35 - Who is it?

It's been almost a week since I went out with Kenny and Zack. I have been having such a hard time deciding because I know I choose one I will lose another and I can't let that happen because both of them are equally important to me.

Its just that with both of them I feel differently, I like both of them in a different way I just can't decide who is the one . I mean how can I ever choose between them? One was my first crush and other was my first kiss. First kissed are always special, well if not special atleast it is something that a girl or guy would remember throughout their whole life.

Currently I was on my bed stuffing Oreos in my mouth like a hog because well, food held you in every life crisis and that's not wrong. As I was on my bed stuffing my face and eating my feeling the door bust open and riley appeared on the door .

"Wake up you sleepy ass!"

"God riles! You could have knocked."

"Have you met me anna?"

"Okay then, why are you here?"

"To help you choose between your playdates."

"I don't want to!"

"Hey listen to me Savannah lazy ass Orlove! I have been  waiting for this day since Ken-doll came in town don't make me waitttt!" She squealed like a baby.

"So you want the tea?" I said and narrowed my eyes

"And ofcourse for your good it's a matter of life and death so chop,chop!"

"It's not that easy riley."

"Honey, I know it's not easy,that is why I am here ,okay? I know it will be difficult to choose but you had do to it someday and delaying won't help." She said with concern in here eyes.

I hugged her and said ," Thanks riley, it means a lot."

"Personally I prefer ken doll just so you know." She said and shrugged.

"You biased bitch." I said and threw a pillow at her and we both laughed

"So what do you think about the dates you spent with them how did you feel with each one of the two?" She asked.

I took a deep breath knowing that I had to let it all out it was now or never. So I started,

"Well with one I felt calm and comfortable like the day felt perfect and being with that person made me happy. Being with him made me realise how similar we are and how easy it is for me to be with him. The date was certainly very good and the time we spent together it was like the old days, the days I missed just hanging out and laughing , messing around without a care in the world like we had been friends forever."

"Okay though to beat but the another one?" She asked.

"The time I spent with the other one it was different like it was out of my comfort zone and rather than feeling pissed I felt amazing! It wasn't like a normal day for me it was out of the blue, I did something which I never expected to do because I am full of fears but being him just made them vanish. We had different interests and personality bit we still managed to get along very well. It was scaring yet exciting at the same time. I felt like I was complete and alive and even there was chaos around us, it didn't matter when I was with him." I said and sighed.

"Woah you actually beat the first one." She said and continued, " well I know who is who and I know what your choice should be but just what did you say how did it feel with the first one?" She asked.

"Calm and comfortable." I repeated

"No towards the end." She asked.

"Um like we have been friends forever?" I said .