36 - Its You (alternate ending)

***THIS IS FOR ALL THE ZACANNAH SHIPPERS, I READ NY OWN BOOK AGAIN AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THESE TWO, WOW***

After the two dates I'd been on I was totally confused, I was scared if I choose one, I would lose the other and they are both too important to me. As I was deep in my thoughts I hear the doorbell ring, I went downstairs to check that Riley was there, with a small smile on her face like she understood me. She came and engulfed me in a hug.

"I knew you would be beating yourself up on who to choose so I am here to help you with it." She said.

"Really? But how will you ?" I asked curiously

" Its simple really, I will ask  questions  and along the way you will realize who the guy is."

"What are you now, my therapist?" I said with a light chuckle.

" Every best friend  is a therapist,Anna." She said and winked.

We went up to my room and then she started,

"I will ask the questions just say Zack or Kendall okay? No buts or ifs." She said and I nodded in agreement.

" So which date made you feel great like it was happening and very fun?"

I gave it a thought and then the image of me and Kendall at the amusement park appeared, " Kendall." I said.

"Which date made you feel happy, gave you butterflies and made you feel at home, like nothing could go wrong?"

The time I spent with Zack in my house the movies and baking came to mind as it felt natural, but so special at the same time so I said, "Zack."

"Whom did you like first?"

"Kendall."

"Who was your  best friend and your crush."

"Zack."

"Who was the guy who had always been  there for you in every way since the start?"

"Zack."

"Who is the guy you fell in love with overtime without realizing it and is and has been your choice, always?"

" Zack." OH WAIT.

What did I just say?

Did I just choose Zack?

It was that easy to find the answer?

I looked at Riley who was now giving me the 'I approve your choice' look. I was just looking at him like a saw a unicorn on a goat. That'd be weird and shocking.

"You have your answer, savanna."

"But..... how? Is it that easy to just choose? What about Kendall? I mean he was my  first love I can't just leave him. Plus what if he leaves if I choose Zack? I don't wanna lose them riles." I said as I was about to have a breakdown.

"Hey calm down,Anna. Firstly just because Kendal was your first love doesn't mean he would be the last too, you have to except the fact that feelings and people change after a while, you love and want to be with Zack you always have been . You might have been confused because you didn't get any closure on your first love and may be you confused them with feelings, go talk to Kendall  it will be fine, and use protection with Zack please don't come back pregnant after confessing to him." Riley said with an eye roll.

She just went from philosophical talk to sex how on earth?

Now I didn't have time to lose, Riley was right if Kendall really cares about me he won't let his stupid ego get in the way and leave, but if he does, I........