36 - It's You ♡

Now that I had tbe courage to admit that Kendall is the one I want I was terrified what would happen to me and Zack and our friendship. I knew leading both of them on was a terrible idea but I had to tell the truth and first I had to go to zack because this can't be done on text or a call.

Riley went off on a date with Brian after our talk and trust me she skipped her way out of my room like she had found the guy she liked. It was like she was on cloud nine because of what I discovered and I was sitting myself into telling the truth.

I got out of the room and gathered up the courage and left to meet up zack at his house and took my car. I thought listening music would make me feel better which, well , always works but this time it didn't! God help me.

I reached at Zack's in 20 minutes. I was literally sweating my palms as I walked up to his house. My heart was palpitating, I was breathing heavily and thinking of the WORST case scenarios.

Ding dong.

I rang the doorbell and Zack opened the door with a warm smile and his face.

"Hey anna! Come inside, I haven't seen you in a week. "He said and hugged me

"He- hey- hi Zack."I said

"Are you okay? Come inside I will get you a soda or something."

"Yeah sure." I managed to take out those words.

As I sat on his couch he left for his kitchen when I heard Sherlock Holmes ringtone.

God am I in a crime scene?

What I am doing is this bad?

Why is this music playing in my head?

I looked down and saw my phone vibrating

Oh yeah it's my ringtone.

WAIT.

WHY IS KENDALL CALLING?

NO NO NO NO.

Can my life be more fucked?

I picked up the phone with a brave heart not trying to think what is the worst thing he could even say to me not like he knows I made a decision.

"Hey kennnyyy! Whaddup my man?" I said and then cringed at my own words

Real smooth.

"Hey savvy, I just called because riley called me and said you made your decision about the dates and all so I just wanted to ask you, have you?"

Oh he does know.

Well it could not get any worse than this right?

"So you came here to tell me that I am the one you chose and not Kendall?" Zack said from the kitchen, well practically shouted

Oh it does get worse.

God this is the right time to bless me.

I am sorry I picked up a candy that was fallen on the ground but I think we compromised that it was under 5 seconds!

"Are you with Zack?" Kendall asked.

"I-- um it's just ken- you know-" but I was cut off

"Why are you on the phone when you came here to declare your undying love for me anna?'' Zack said when he was in front of me

"So it is Zack, I should have known. I am sorry to talk your time. Good bye Savannah." Ken said and cut the call.

Did he just call me SAVANNAH?