23 - Meeting the ex

"Who is she?" I asked riley.

"Guess we will have to go there and find out." She replied like she knew something which made me more curious.

Riley and I went there, I could already see Kendall's beaming smile while talking to her gosh he looks so cute. They both were talking like it had been ages since they had mat, it wasn't late till I saw the girl's face. She had blonde hair, deep blue eyes, a perfect makeup no makeup look. She looked like a barbie had come to life, she had a very pretty smile. Looks like a typical mean bitch.

"Hey savvy!" Kendall cam and hugged me and riley, " meet Loren a friend  from back home, Loren meet Savannah and riley ."

A friend? Liar

"She doesn't seem like just a friend to me." I snickered.

"Yes Kendall I am not just a friend! I am his ex girlfriend too."  She said and linked her arms with Ken.

Hey hey you are his ex in your limits.

"Well Kendall talked about you a lot back in town! You are prettier in person." She said and hugged me.

Okay either she is buttering me up or she is genuinely nice.

Buttering up.

Nice person.

Buttterrrinnggg upp.

Don't judge so quick, she is nice, must be nice.

She dated Kendall

Okay she is buttering up.

"Hey hey hey don't get all judgey okay? We have to go get ice cream." Riley said while pulling me with her hands.

"Don't be so obvious anna." She whispered.

"About what ?"

"Please if we stayed any longer you would have burnt the girl up, you know you can just admit you like him."

"I -- what? Huh-- Kendall? My ken? My best friend? I don't like him." I scoff.

"Yes sure you don't darling. Keep telling yourself that." Riley winked at me and went inside the shop.

Flashback

Kendall's POV (school hallway)

"Well she seems very happy." I said to riley.

"She just hit a milestone by standing up to zack who is her 'crush.' " she said while teasing me on purpose to make me jealous.

"What does she even see in him? He isn't even nice to her, I mean she should definitely go for someone else." I said.

"Oh you mean she should go for you?" Riley replied.

"Ofcourse she should go for me, I will rip apart if someone else gets in between." I said with a smirk.

"Okay parki I want to tell you something." Riley said seriously.

"I know for a fact that she has feelings for you, I mean I know she would kill me if I say this but you were her crush. She literally was in love with you throughout the middle school. The reason I am telling you this is because you both are made for each other and Zack is kind of a playboy and is confused about his feelings and I don't want her to get hurt. I know she still has feelings for you but doesn't realise it right now, you need to give her a push. "

Whatever riley just said was spinning my head, the girl I was in love with had feelings for me? I was so dumb to figure it out over all the jealousy . I couldn't help but smile at the thought of us together. We both liked each other in the middle school until they Ryder came in between. Well now I know for a fact what I have to do to get my savvy.

"I know how to give her a push." I said to riley.

"Okay spill, I am all in. Just don't go overboard." She said.

"So there is this girl loren, we used to date in middle school it didn't last because I didn't feel that much for her. We did end on good terms and we still are friends and she is staying at her aunt's house nearby, what if I invite her today to the ice cream shop we all are going?" I said.

"This definitely sounds like a plan but are you sure she doesn't like you or wants you back? Things could get messy." She asked.

"She won't have feelings for me she has been dating this girl named Kiara for the past 7-8 months and she is perfectly happy and I would never bring someone who could create problems between me and savvy." I said

"Well then this sounds perfect! You are smart kendoll. Is it because if my influence?"She said with sarcasm.

"Oh my god what would I have done without you Pemberton!!" I reply with a fake gasp.

Flashback ends.

We all sat down and I deliberately sat next to loren to see savvy's reaction. We ordered our Ice Cream . Savannah ordered for a triple chocolate fudge, riley and loren ordered a sundae and I got Belgium chocolate.

I could see savvy did not like loren from the beginning it was mine and Loren's plan to act like our old memories have been rekindled to see her reaction. I had already filled loren about Savvy and even she had started shipping us which I obviously loved.

Today Savvy was wearing a black lace crop top with high waist blue jeans and a crescent moon necklace and black high tops. She had her hair  in a fish braid. She looked beautiful. She always does.

God how can someone be so perfect.

Pov ends.

"So when did you come back in town loren?" I asked her curiously.

More like why was she here.

"Oh just a week ago to meet my aunt." She said.

"How did you and kendall meet? Considering he never told me about you." I said giving Kendall a slight smile .

"We had mutuals actually and they said that we would look cute together and we git to know each other better and then he asked me out and then asked me to be his girlfriend,you know the normal." She said

"Oh why did you break up,if you don't mind me asking." I said.

Yes okay! I was a bit jealous I mean Kendall never even mentioned having a girlfriend. What if he still liked her and she took him away from me and they live happily ever after and he forgets me.

Wow I am a drama queen.

Riley hit my leg from below the table and giving me the 'what the hell are you doing look' I could see that Kendall was Chuckling while eating his  ice cream . What is he upto?

"You know I really don't remember what happened that we broke up. I am just happy that I got to meet kenny again." She smiled and winked at him.

"I mean kenny and I have so much history together it's hard to ignore I mean we go way back and he used to make me so happy." She then kept his arm around him.

Oh no.

She did not just call him kenny !

How the fuck she? How does she not know only I call him that?

Well if she was so happy they didn't have to break up.

Oh god this loren is so so so annoying!

"You two deem to be enjoying yourself, I think riley and I should leave considering you two are very 'happy' with each other aren't you?" I said irritated.

I got up took Riley be the hand and said, "bye Kendall, see you at school."

And left  the shop with her

***

I know this is not that good of a chapter but lot is coming soon!!! More #sanny.

And know I haven't forgotten Zack! I have something planned for #zacannah too and it's coming very soon like maybe in the next two chapters:)