28 - Riley to the rescue

After Ken left the hallway no one had heard from him,where he went, how he was? I hated myself for this because I knew I was the reason he left school in the middle of the day. I had pissed him off, kind of cheated on him? I don't should I call it that? I mean we weren't dating dating, but I had feelings for him I was just stupid enough to realise it after this whole fiasco. The only thing that I couldn't understand is that why did Zack even do something like this?

A part of me wanted to hate and  wanted to rip his throat apart for what he said, another part of me wanted to confront him that why he did what he did. Deep down I knew whatever he said wasn't a lie and even though I know I could have told Kendall the truth before, I just couldn't I don't know why but I couldn't. Even now I want to say everything that happened from the beginning to Ken but I just can't find the words for it, I am scared to face him now I really thinks he hates me.

Way to mess up Orlove, big time!

The whole day of school went by as a blur, Zack was no where to be seen, Kendall was MIA and my beloved best friend was at a music competition, great just when I need her the most!

I went home witha really crappy mood I just wanted to hit something or throw something or break something I mean anything! I reached home and opened the door with a loud thud and my mom came running.

"Savannah Perkins Orlove! Are you trying to break the door?"

"Mom I am not really in the mood right now!" I shouted back.

"Seriously what hap-- oh sweetie have u been crying? Are you okay baby?" She asked with concern

"I have not been crying I am just flushed with anger I don't know what is going on mom! I don't know how to fix it either I feel so numb right now." I said with a puddle forming in my eyes.

"Oh kiddo come here." My mom said whole pulling me into a hug "what happened? Talk to me."

That's when I looked at mom and start blabbering everything from the beginning, that dare, my crush on Zack , Kendall showing up,fake date everything. After 20 minutes I stopped and looked at her. She looked um amazed? I guess.

"You have so much drama in your life! I swear to god I will exchange your life drama for one tree hill's drama." She said while laughing.

"Moooooommmmmmm! Not the time please as much as I would like a one tree hill marathon again, it's not the time!" I whined like a five year old kid.

"Fine fine okay! So tell me how can u help you anna?" She asked

"How would you know who you like if you were confused between two guys?"

"Um well kiddo I have two theories, but they are totally opposite wanna hear?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"First is that, when you like someone, and you get feelings for another guy during that time,go for the second one because if you really iked the first one you wouldn't have had feelings for the second." She said.

"That is ... Umm..... Not wrong. Yeah it makes sense. So should I go for Kendall?" I asked.

"Firstly kid, I won't tell who you have to go fir it's your job to decide and hear out my second theory okay?" To which I said ,"okay."

"Well when you  like two guys, the second guy only comes in your life to make you realise how much you need and want the first one in your life."she said

"Mom we are back to square one! This isn't helping!" I said.

"I know but these do make sense, very much and which on you apply is on you and just to be clear there is one of the guys in your room now." She said while patting my shoulder.