Part 14 - Zack's regret

There he was, take the support of the door, barely able to stand. Wounds on his face, had a cut on his hand. It looked like someone had brutally hit him, even though I had this thought of me hating Zack after this eventful night, seeing him in such a condition hurt me more than anything.

Before he could speak, I took his hand in mine, kept his other hand on my shoulder and held him by his well built waist. Riley was also in shock though she helped me to carry Zack.

Even for the both of us he was very heavy, we carefully made him sit on a couch, in such a position that he was comfortable.

I couldn't see Zack in such a condition , I could see the way he was looking at me, I could sense that he was apologizing. Even though he was weak I could still understand his expressions.

He was about to say something but I cut him off and said,

"Where the fuck have you been Ryder? And what has happened to you? It's like you were about to get killed! You were with Brittany right? What someone tried to flirt with your hot ex-- sorry no you 'girlfriend' so you beat them up? But they turned out to be stronger than you so you got beat up? And what she broke up with you again that's why you are here?!"

Hey calm down go easy on him my subconscious said to me.

"Calm down anna he is hurt, wait I will get the first aid box." Riley said and went off to bring the first aid box

"I am sorry anna, I don't why are you so upset and full of anger I can explain." Zack said.

"Explain? What will you explain? You can barely drink water in this condition I don't think you can explain." I rudely replied.

I know I am going very hard in him but what he did was just not acceptable. He hurt me, he hurt me very bad and he deserved what he is going through right now.

Before I could get up and leave he held my hand and pulled me back, even after getting so badly hurt god knows how he is still able to pull a person back.

" I was drugged, I met Brittany at the alley and she begged me to take her back when I said no she insisted but when I was about to leave she asked me if she could buy me a drink for old times sake ans said this would be the last time she ever crossed ways with me, I agreed but everything that happened after that was a blur. I remember waking up in a garage and hearing Brittany say ," beat him up till he is begging me to take him back and that he accepts that he loves me"
I got up with the energy I had left and tried to find they guys but I couldn't, I was too weak. I somehow managed to come here because I knew you would not have gone home alone so you must have come to Riley's."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard what Zack had to say, I turned around gave him an apologetic look and hugged him.

"I am sorry I kept thinking the worst case scenarios after I saw you and Brittany together I kind of lost it and I was very mad at you.  I am sorry." I apologised Zack.

"Seriously a second ago I could have sworn u wanted to rip his head of ."
A voice said from behind, it was riley.

Zack and I had a small laugh. Riley and I bandaged him up and gave him a paracetamol to reduce the pain. He managed to get to the guest room. Riley got a call from her parents whi were out of town for a wedding, si she went to attend the call. I tucked Zack in the bed . As I was about to leave he asked

"Why did you kiss Kendall Parker?"

Zack's Pov

Even though some things were blur I still couldn't take the image out of my head of Savannah kissing Kendall. I don't know why it bothered me, I couldn't help myself from asking her this question.

I knew Savannah won't kiss Kendall without a reason, Because she wasn't a girl like that I knew her really well

When I asked the question I could see her face turn blank.

First I just wanted to know why she did so, now it bothered me, it was a really weird feeling which I wasn't able to understand. If it were any other guy I maybe would not have reacted this much, but anna used to really like that Kendall.

Plus what kind of a name is Kendall? Isn't it a girl's name like that Kendall Jenner?

I instantly hated that name now, I don't know why but I did.

Pov ends

" You must have been dreaming Zack, I didn't kiss Kenny." I said

"Oh kenny? You have got nicknames for each other? Since when may I ask?"  Zack asked.

" Since when have you been so nosy? Plus you should be happy I got me first boyfriend." I gave a smirk and said.

" Excuse the fuck me? What the hell,? It can't be true you met like three hours ago and you are already dating?" Zack blurted out

Did I really just say that? Why am I trying so hard to make him jealousy?? Ughh

"I mean we clicked really well Today and I got to know even he liked me during the summer camp  I wish he did so he asked me out on a date next weekend." I blushed

" You know what I am going to sleep."
Zack said . Boy he seemed pissed .

I chuckled and left the room. I was walking down the stairs as a voice stopped me " if I were you I would know that Zack is a bit jealous."

Riley.

" You need to stop sneaking up like that riles." I said.

" And you need to stop acting like you are dumb, get the hint he likes you he just doesn't get that yet."

"Well when he gets that then we'll see okay? Good night Sherlock."

I bid goodbye and went to sleep. Before going to bed I checked my phone and I saw a text from an unknown number .

"Goodnight princess <3"

I was confused so I replied.

"Who is this?"

"Kenny here princess<3"

"Oh hey, plus it's late kenny go to sleep :)"

"I will when you do babygirl"

" I am feeling special, I didn't know you had a romantic bone in your body"

"For you, yes princess <3"

Woah I blush bad, princess and babygirl? What is up with my Kenny?

_________________________________

Helloooooo!! How did you like this chapter??

Turns  out Zack isn't the bad guy here. Hmm

And ooh princess? Haha cute right? I wish someone called me that too:(

And keep on reading and voting,you guys inspire me to write more<3

Love love♥️