29 - The plan

Riley took a deep breath and stared me for quite a bit. I was getting anxious not because of the look she gave me but because of her, her plans are well, um not so healthy? Like they work most of the time but the risk percentage is high.

"You need to be their girlfriend for one day each." She said with a very serious tone.

" I what now?" I asked her in complete shock.

"You heard me, you have to date or go one a date and be Zack and Kendall's girlfriend for a whole day, you know like those YouTube challenges?" She said.

"Are you serious right now riley?" Ofcourse she is, she just called Zack and Kendall by their names instead of a nickname.

"Do I look like I am kidding peaches? Trust me it's the only way you could figure out which boy-toy you want."

"This is a crazy plan!" I silently screamed.

"What is a crazy plan?" I turned around to see that Zack and ken were on the door.

"Hey look your boy toys are here!" Riley said with fake joy.

"Okay what is going on? How did you two makeup so quick?" I asked Zack and ken.

"Well, this guy right here apologized for being a jealous dick which I understood because I might have done the same, just in a much better way." Ken said and winked at me.

"Okay I deserve that but this apology? Was a one time thing don't get over your head." Zack said.

"Gosh you fight like girls, sorry peaches your girl toys are here." Riley said with a devil smile.

"So what plan were you talking about?" Kendall asked riley and me

"To be honest my best friend riley, is out of her mind right now, she is suggesting bad ideas like confetti." I said whilst giving riley a stern look

"Cool down, PMS. It is a very rational plan, you just have to be both of their girlfriends for a day and decide which boy toy you want. Simple. " She said while giving us the most adorable smile.

"Excuse me? Blondie are you out of your little brain?" Zack said while shooting daggers from his eyes.

"Blondie? This is the best you could come up with?" Riley said

"Well it makes sense because um you are .... Blond." Zack said giving an obvious look

"You have brown hair, do I call you brownie? No, because brownies are awesome and well you are, you. I don't know why sav liked you in a first place. " Riley said giving a sarcastic smile.

"Thanks for the encouragement blonde bitch." Zack said and threw you pillow at her.

Now you must be wondering that why are they fighting so much? Well Zack and riley are cousins, well half cousins. Zack's aunt married riley's dad when riley was four, they were forced to be friends. Though they love each other, I guess. They bicker a lot,one of the reasons is that In grade school Zack had to wear baby blue socks , well riley forced him to so that it could match his eyes, hence the name baby blue eyes comes. Since then Zack has always wanted revenge but riley always outsmarted him. Second reason is that Zack is best friends with riley ex Brian.

Wait.

Oh my god.

How could I forget?

Brian!

I know how to get back at riley if I accept this plan of hers now.

"I think it's a good idea." Kendall said after staying silent for a ling time. We all looked at him with different looks not sure why he said so.

"Look savvy, I have waited for you for a very long time now, almost like ten years? From summer camp to grade school high school and now I am a senior. All this while you are the only girl I have ever lov-- liked. It would suck to see you for Zack's girlfriend but he deserves an equal chance here and if this helps to figure you out who you want I am all in." Ken said with an understanding smile on his face.

"For once I don't find your buttface not so annoying." Zack said .

"Wish I could say tha same Ryder." Ken said with a sarcastic tone.

Wow they are back at it again. Jerks.

"Well my job here is done I gotta go figure this love triangle okay? Toodles!" Riley said and as she was going to bail on us that's when I stopped her and said

"I will only do this if you give Brian another chance." I said which made riley turn.

"You have got to be kidding me, I will never give that cheating son of a bitch a second chance." Riley said with anger in her eyes

"He didn't cheat on you riles."

"What do you mean?"

That's when I told her what Brian had said to me the day he came to my house. I told her that at that party the girl just lunged onto him and texted him from Riley's phone to meet up. The girl tricked Brian into meeting her up and at the end I said, " after all this he came back for you, to get you back, he is still in love with you riley."

"He is?" She gulped as puddles of water were forming in her eyes like she could break down any second. No matter how tough and funny she might be on the outside but I side she is a real sweetheart and the most caring person I know. She just doesn't let her guard down so that she doesn't get hurt like she was two years ago.

"That asshole could not have said this to my face?" Riley said with anger. Okay she is back wow.

"You know what I am just gonna tell him to move on with one of the many girls I hangs out with at school. It must be easy right? For him now that he came back ten times hotter from that army school." She said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Hey you are jealous."I said and smirked

"Jealous and me? Ha no! I am just gonna help him find the perfect girl for him." Riley said

"Oh you mean yoy are gonna introduce him to yourself blondie?" Zack said in between.

"You know that I still don't like you right 'brownie' ." She said with air quotes.

"What if he turns out gay?" Kendall said to tease riley.

"Well then I will kindly offer him to go out with the guy who my best friend, anna Orlove leave heartbroken between the two of you." She said and gave us a wink.

"Wow she is good." Kendall said to which Zack and I 'hmmed'.

Now there was silence, I decided to break it and said

"So how are we gonna do this date thing?"

____________________

Wooohooooo! How is the plan? The next two chapters will have many zacannah and kevannah scenes!!

Yeah I changed sanny to kevannah, how is it?

Till we meet again! Toodles <3