Part 13 - Rebounds

I was there, it broke my heart to see riley like this I know what she went through when Brian Adams , that two timing dog who cheated on my best friend on her birthday.

Flashback to Riley's sixteenth birthday

"Happy Birthday!!"

The whole room shouted, I had never seen riley so happy. According to riley her life  was going perfect right now all her family problems were sorted , she had a great relationship going on with Brian,her grades were impressive and she didn't have anything  to worry about.

I was so happy because my best friend was happy she had been with me through every problem and I did the same and seeing her genuinely happy was great.

All the people from school came, everyone was partying hard and dancing .

Well other than her birthday it was riley and Brian's 18 month anniversary, yeah I know it's a good amount of time. Everyone wanted to have a relationship like them, it showed how much they loved each other. Even after 18 months they stayed the same and didn't let anything get between them. Well at that time riley, Brittany and I were best friends, later we got to know Brittany used us, specifically me to get close me to Zack, which I never had a problem with before, but now I realise  how stupid I was to do that.

As we were dancing riley bumped into  someone and got something on her dress.  It was guacamole though it didn't stain much it was still noticable.

She tugged me and said that I should help her choose another dress. I tagged along with her but as we opened the door, we saw something we should not have seen.

A girl from riley's neighborhood, Tina I think was all over Brian.

They were sucking each other's faces and acted like everything was normal.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Riley shouted even though I could see her eyes tearing up.

Before Brian could speak riley took him by his collar and slapped him.

"How could you do this to me? Was I not enough?! After all this time u cheated in me with my neighbour? And that too on my birthday? Do you have a heart or there is just a stone in its place? I loved you Brian Adams! You broke me!" Riley screamed.

She stormed out of the room , before follow her I gave Brian and death glare and said,"get the hell out of here you don't deserve someone like her."

Brian said," Savannah try to understand I don't know what happened I thought it's riley I swear to god I really love her I dotmt know what to do without her please help me!"

"Helo the person who cheated on my best and claims to be in love with her? Oh piss off asshole." I said and went to find riley.

Flashback ends

"How did you know he is back?" I asked.

Riley showed me her chat.

  Unknown number

Hey how are you?  

                                       I am sorry who is this?

You know me, I am back for you Ri. I want you back I love you.

______________________________________

Everyone knew only Brian called riley 'Ri'. If anyone else excluding me called her he/ she was dead, he was really possessive of her.