Part 10 - Old friends re- unite

Hey guys I am extremely sorry for such a late update I had exams I promise to make it up to you soon for now here is a chapter:)

Plus I am kinda bummed that my ranking went from 1 to 14 in the popular guy section but 1 in falling for my best friend I don't know whether to happy or sad.

I decided a great plot though during these days. Sorry there would be many cliffhangers (evil laugh)

_______________________________________

Just the person I didn't want to see wow . I finally get some time alone with Zack and miss Quinn perfect forester interrupts our dat- um hang out.

Zack went in for a quick hug but Quinn didn't seem to let off him . She held her hand and thought her date went great . Ha sure Quinn you are not even his type okay? I am .

Okay someone like me I got a little on top of my head there.

It wasn't late till I saw a very familiar face there he was bowling and woah he looked like a Greek god. Light brown hair with a proper athlete body, his body looked so toned like he just stays in the gym all day. He has a piercing in his left ear and he looked like all girls would be falling to have a moment with him .

He had such a perfect smile and laugh. His voice was melting me inside the way even Zack's voice never did . Plus his teeth were so white, wait how can you whitewash teeth it's practically impossible.

When I was in my thought world Zack shook my out of it and then Greek god turned out to be quinn' s cousin.

Woah hot genes you got in that family.

The Greek god came over and his face lit up when he saw me, he hugged me and said ," oh my god savvy it's been years!"

Okay confusion

But only one person called my 'savvy' and that is oh my god.

"You are Kendall Parker!! My kenny how are you? It's been so long since I met you!" I squealed and went in for a hug.

"What happened to the cute,little goofball I was friend's with? What have you done to that little guy?" I said with a pouty face.

"Hey don't kill me for having a bit of a glow up" ken teased.

Bit of a glow up😏🤯

Bit of a glow up😏🤯

Woah I said myself, what a coincidence that both of my crushes are here. I bet I never saw this one coming.

I know I was bummed about Quinn but I didn't third wheel atleast. I had Greek g- ken with me which wasn't awkward at all after all we were summer camp buddies. To be very honest puberty and glow up sure has an accident with Kenny.

I never realised how the time went by because it was two hours since we started bowling.  It was one if the best evenings ever. Kendall asked me to get drinks. I was surprised as even after four years he remembered I liked vanilla frappe .

When we were returning Zack and Quinn were no where to be found. Ken and I looked, then we decided to split ways and look for them.

I checked everywhere,but no luck. I was worried about Zack , knowing he wasn't a baby,but still I was worried .

At the end of the alley I found to people taking to each other, though they were standing extremely close. I thought I should not interrupt so I turned my way but then I heard a voice that sounded like Zack saying
"You are a really turn me on, let's try that again."

I froze.

I was hoping it was not my zac-

Um just Zack for now. I hope it's not Zack and Quinn.

My palms were sweating. There was a rush of adrenaline in my body as I turned thinking of  every possible consequence but I just held on to my trust on Zack when he said Quinn wasn't his type.

I turned and what I saw next, I wasn't ready for it.

It was Zack, but the girl wasn't Quinn I tried to figure out who she was as my tears blurred my eyes.

No.

This can't be true.

It can't be her! For his sakes!!

But it was true. The bitch, crazy attention seeking ex girlfriend Brittany Adams and Zack Ryder were having a full makeout session.

How could he?

He was so into hating her, she cheated on him and still he chose that bitch?!

After all this I ran away from the place with tears rolling down my cheeks. Even if I tried to stop it was involuntary, I was heart broken.

I knew I never had a chance with Zack but I never thought he would go back to that attention seeking slut!

I was so in pain I didn't notice that there was a hand on my shoulder.

I hoped it would Zack saying that he was drugged and that's why he kissed Brittany and came here to apologise to me but to my surprise it was Kendall.

He sat down beside me and said, "how long?"

I looked up and asked,"what?"

He then said ,"how long have you had a crush on Zack?"

"I don't know , I always liked him I guess it was just too late till I realised that I genuinely had a big crush on him. I forgot that I am just his best friend I can never be his girlfriend or anything, I should have stayed in my lane, I know getting into anything with him will just hurt me."

Even though I was crying I could see how Kendall's expressions dropped at an instant.

I pulled me closer and said ,"savvy , you are one of the most beautiful and amazing people I have known okay? Don't cry and hurt me like that."

He leaned closer and gave me a tight hug, caressing my back. In some time I felt better I looked at him and gave a weak smile.

He held my hand and said ," I know this is not the best timing to ask you this but I think it will help you heal the pain."

I had a bit hope and asked,"what?"

He said looking into my eyes

"You should date me Savannah."

_____________________________________

Haha guys I am back!!

What do you think of this chapter?

Do you ship Kenny and savvy? How do you like their chemistry?

What do you think if Zack now? Still rooting for #zacannah?

What do you think will Savannah say after this bomb that Kendall threw?

Share your views , comments on this chapter.

Vote and share too!!

Until next time lovess♥️

Falling For My Best FriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara