17 - Date crash

Kendall's POV

Okay what the hell is he doing here? It's mine and savvy's date he cant just come here like she is his.

He has already made her cry enough, I can't let that happen again. Even though I know she doesn't like me like I do but I can never let her get hurt specially not by  this spider.

I could see savvy's attention move from me to him. The one day I get to spend with her this knuckle head comes to destroy it. It won't happen now, atleast not when I am on a date with her.

Pov ends

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Zack said.

At this point I was very confused . Why is he even here? I was having a pretty good time with Kendall and being with Kenny made me forget about Zack drama too.

As I was about to speak kenny interrupted and said "she won't talk Zack, we are on a 'date' and you have actually you are interrupting it, after an hour or so you can talk to her so for now please go."

Boy someone's a bit jealouuss my head said.

He I jealous I guess he isn't. Why would he be?

Who knows maybe he likes you.

Kenny? Likes me? Ha no he can get whoever he wants  and I am not the one

Keep telling yourself that honey.

"It's really important sav,umm it's.... About your mom and dad." He stuttered.

"What? What happened are they okay? They didn't tell anything." I was worried as hell .

"Just come with me and we will talk about it okay? You can continue your date some other time. I am sorry." Said Zack.

I apologised to Ken, gave him a peck on his cheeks and went with Zack.

Gosh Kendall smells delicious.

Ugh stop it.

"What happened to mum and dad will you please tell it's been ten minutes since we have been walking, please tell I am worried." I said Zack

He looked in my eyes and said, "sav ..... Um I don't know if you would like it or not."

"Give it up already Zack! Please tell me they are my parents!" I almost shouted .

Before he could continue, I got w call from riley

"Please come back here, he ..... He is here . I don't know what to do Anna please come." She said between her tears.

"What happened riley? Don't cry please tell me clearly." I asked her.

"Brian is back, he saw me on a date with Spencer and now he is beatimg the hell Outta him." She said.

"Oh my god , wait there I am coming." I said to her and cut the call.

"What is it? You seed tensed?" Zack asked .

"You didn't tell me about my parents you don't get to know about this okay? Just come with me Ryder." I snapped at him.

We bith ran back to the restaurant and saw a big crowd over there. Zack and pushed people and went inside the crowd.

"How the hell did you ask her out? You dared to ask riley out on a date when you knew I love her? I left town and you turn into a back stabber? Yoy asshole!!" Brian shouted and hit Spencer.

Not gonna lie but Brian Adams had a glow up in these years huh?

It is not the time right now for it!

Sometimes subconscious can be a bitch.

Hey I get hear that!

Zack did his best and with some other guys the fight finally stopped. Brian tried ti talk to riley but she shoved him off and went home. I wanted to go with her but she wanted to stay  alone.

Zack got injured too so I took him to my house. The whole ride we didn't talk. I wanted to ask but he was hurt so I thought maybe it wasn't the best timing.

We reached home I dressed up his wounds it stung a bit. It must have I was applying a bit extra pressure on the wounds because I was mad at him . If he wouldn't have taken me from there I would have been there for riley . I can't even imagine what she is going through right now.

"Will you tell me or not?" I asked.

"What should I tell you sav?" Zack answered.

"Oh don't you sav me, tell me why did you get me out of my date?" I again questioned.

"You did the same didnt you?" He shot back

"I never pulled you out Ryder, you ce after me. Plus I didn't lie about your family like you did ."

I could see that he was guilty . He knew what he did was wrong. But why would he do something like this in the first place?

He is jealous

Seriously first kenny and then Zack . You should stop it right now ms subconscious.

One day I will be right and then you we will see

"I believe you owe me an explanation Zack. I am waiting."

He looked up to me . Came closer, kept on coming closer. Looked into my eyes and

Then he kissed me.