Part 15 - First date

Hey guys sorry for the delay! I have been utilising my time in doing dance routines, workout,chores, catching a rat and studying. Yes I started for eleventh already, no I am not a nerd I studied for 30 mins.

Plus I am a very boring person, I don't watch shows or movies . You guys have no idea how this lockdown is going for me.

***

The night was over pretty quick, though I woke up late. I went to riley's dining room and say riley and her mom chatting. Riley's mom hugged me and said ," look how much have you grown darling, you are getting prettier by the day." I gave her a smile and thanked her.

"So kiddies I gotta go to work, I made pancakes and maple syrup for the breakfast helo yourself okay? And make sure Zack took his medicines he got pretty hurt. I still can't believe he fell of a tree while saving a cat. Anyway, I gotta go. Have fun!" Mrs. Pemberton said.

"For a smart businesswoman she is pretty dumb for believing that Zack tried to save a cat." Riley laughed and said.

That's when I got a call from my mother .

" Hey sweetie how are you?"

"I am fine mom. How are the patients?"

"They seem to be getting worse, some of them were fully cured but due to the fire some were badly injured and still are under observation."

"That's sad. When are you guys returning."

"Oh babygirl, it breaks my heart but it may take another weak for us to comeback. I talked to Mrs. Ryder you can stay there, she is very welcoming."

"Okay mom take care of yourself . I miss you."

"We miss you more anna, we will be back soon"

And I cut the call. It never bothered me that my parents weren't home most of the times. I understood their work, one day even I want to be a doctor, an oncologist to be specific. I lost my aunt when I was 8, she died due to pancreatic cancer, it really upset me because she was always there for me when my parents were out. I was really close to her and I still miss her.

As we were getting breakfast, Zack came and stretched himself flaunting his muscular bady with perfect abs. Woah adrenaline rush.

"Good morning riley and the 'girl who didn't tell me she was dating someone'

"Good morning riley and the 'girl who didn't tell me she was dating someone'." said Zack.

Me? Dating ? Who? Oh shit I am dating zac- Kendall.

Fake dating to be precise.

"Why are you getting jealous bro?" Snapped riley

"I am not jealous,I think being
her best friend I have the right to know stuff, specially when it comes to other guys." Replied zack

"Knock it off you two, I am hungry Lemme eat." I replied stuffing my mouth with pancake.

" Messy as always." Said Zack with a cute smile and wiped off the maple syrup off my lips with his thumb and licked at " hmm your mom is a great cook riley."