19 - Dilemmas

Zack's Pov -

I wasn't thinking, I didn't realise why I did that. I am so ashamed that I can't even think straight. I kissed Savannah, I dont know what came to me and why did I do so, I never intended to do so. She must hate me right now.

I just kissed her left without any explanation whatsoever. Few seconds  ruined the friendship we have had since the past  ten years. I am and always have been too scared to lose her. She is one of the most important people in my life and because I have some weird mixed feelings about her I might have most something which I dreaded to lose the most.

I don't know why did I get jealous of that Kendall . I never had a problem when Savannah blabbed about him all day when she liked her when she was in the sixth grade.

But when I saw her today with his so called date with Kendall, who may be his boyfriend, okay is his boyfriend it really did bother me. It never happened before, maybe because she never was into any guy before accept him or maybe she never had a boyfriend before.

I never used to get insecure with her making new friends specially guy friends,but today ut tinges a little bit. Am I that insecur to lose her?

Am I jealous?

Do I happen to have feelin--

No.

That can't happen under  ANY circumstances.

But still one thing is yet to figure out.

Why would she kiss me back?

Usually in dilemmas like this I would, without any hesitation call sav, but in this situation I couldn't call her but I knew who to call, so I dailed brian up.

"Hey bro whatsup?"

"You still have my number Zack? That's a shocker."

"Look I know the way we met we weren't supposed to meet like that but it doesn't change the fact that you are my best friend. I deliberately need your advice."

"Sure buddy whatsup?"

I started from the top and told him the whole story,I didn't stop myself from hiding anything from him. It's weird even though we had minimal contact these years we still hit it off.

"So that's my story/ problem . What do I do?"

"I only have to ask one question Zack, do you like Savannah?"

"I-- um no maybe, maybe not. I don't know the answer to this question."

"Why did you kiss her?"

"She kissed me back."

"Dumbfuck why did YOU  kiss her?"

"It was an impulse."

"Impulse to what?"

"Something I don't know."

"It's called jealousy in human language."

"Who would I be jealous of? I am Zack Ryder."

"Stick your pride in your ass please. I am gonna go talk to savs, after she was always like a sister to me."

"Yes okay."

"Hey and listen Ryder."

"What?"

"Don't hurt her because you haven't figured out your feelings."

"I would never."

Pov ends.

Just a month ago things were so much easier, no confused feelings, no second thoughts and now it's like the world is upside down. Well nothing Klaus mikaelson and Damon Salvatore can't heal.