34 - Second date ( part 2)

Kendall and I weresitting on the rock waiting for the sunrise close the most beautiful place I have ever been in my entire life . Ever since I was a kid I always imagined to come here and look at the sunrise but I never knew that this place existed close to my house. visit there for about 2-3 hours and waited for the sun to come up while we were talking and reminiscing the days of the camp.

I was sitting there with my head on his shoulder and a fingers were entwined together that's when he asked , " wanna go back to my place for breakfast, princess?"

"It's our first date and you are already taking me to your home should I be scared? Wait what about my parents? They would be worries sick!" I said as I realised I had been away from my house since last night.

"You need to calm down I already told your parents that I would be stealing their daughter for the day ." He said and gave me a playful smirk.

" And you could not have told me this before when we were coming?"

"I wanted to see your freaking out look." He said and laughed off while I have him a light nudge.

We sat in his car and we drove up to his house when we reached everything was already on the breakfast table,  scrambled eggs, bacon ,bread and mango juice. The perfect Idea of my breakfast or morning in general.

"Oh my god! You remember what I love to have for breakfast!!" I squealed and ran over to the food.

" Gosh woman, calm down!" He said and came after me.

"Geez I love you." I said

"What did you just say?" Ken said and gave me a startled yet blushing look.

God did I just say that?he must think I'm so weird I mean I have to cover this up oh my god think think savvy think .

"Ummm I meant-- uh  bacon bacon,yes bacon I love it." I said and turned my face away.

Nice cover up! Way to go!

"Oh okay yeah bacon. Of course you love it." He said with a disappointed tone but still gave me a reassuring smile which made me very calm.

After we had the breakfast we switched on the TV we almost spent about 15 minutes on thinking what we have to watch but at the end we ended up watching Hannah Montana on Disney international. Okay it is not weird to watch Hannah Montana at the age of 17 it's fun when you sing along songs in a duet and run around the living room.

Gosh we are retarded kids.

"So what's the plan where are you going to take me next?" I asked and I slouched on the couch.

"Uhmm amusement park ." He said

"Oh what a good one." I said and laughed it off. He gave me a serious look when I realised that he wasn't joking.

"Oh my god no! No no no! You know I have a terrible fear od the rides there! I only go for the cotton candy! The Dorris wheel there scared the hell out of me! And the water rides you know I don't know how to swim! Kendall parker why would you take me there." I ranted all the way until I saw Kendall birat into fits of laughter.

"Look at you! You look so scared like you are about to get shot. Don't be sucha scaredy cat savvy! We have to go! I will be there, nothing is going to happen princess. " He said and cupped me cheek and kissed me forehead.

Opps butterflies again. Gosh I love this feeling.

"Igh fine ! But thisis a one time thing okay? Now Lemme get the clothes I packed and I am going to take a shower." I said and got up.