33 - The second date (part 1)

Kendall's Pov

It was a hard day knowing that savvy would be in a date with Zack . I was restless the whole day I couldn't think straight. All I wanted to do was make the next date for her perfect that's why I went to her house in the  middle of the night . I know if she doesn't get her sleep she becomes very agitated, trust me you don't want to witness it but if this was probably the last day I would get to spend with her, I might as well make it worth it.

I took my car and went off to her house I knew exactly where to take her, the place was very special to us. It wasn't a palance or something but it was the place where Bianca the female protagonist of the movie 'The Duff' had her first kiss with Wes. It was the first movie she and I watched together and we both loved the movie. The special thing about the movie was the place it was full of greenery and was Bianca's secret safe spot,well the rock on that was. I was lucky to pin down the location of the place which was a few miles away from savvy's home. She said that she always wanted to be bianca to someone's Wes.  Me being the lovesick puppy I was said

' I will be the Wes to your bianca.'  she blushed when I had said that and god she looked adorable.

•~•~•

I pulled up in front of her house and climbed up to her window, I could see she was very frustrated as I had ruined her sleep. She came out and opened the window. She was wearing a hoodie with her hair open loose. She must have washed her hair .

"Hey there Juliet." I said and climbed up her window

"Okay what are you doing here? In the middle of the night?" She said in a low tone and muffles her hands into the oversized hoodie

Wait I is this my hoodie? Fuck this is my hoodie she is wearing!

Oh god seeing her in my clothes I couldn't help but scan her whole body she was wearing shorts underneath it and his those perfectly tanned legs. She looks hot..

"Hey eyes up here perv!" She said and raised her eyebrow.

"You are like riley 2.0 if someone disturbs your sleep princess." I said her expression changed as a call the princess and she was awkwardly blushing which I found very cute.

"I -- uh you still there answer my question what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"I want to take me somewhere get ready, I mean don't get your already in my clothes ."  I said and winked at her.

"these are your clothes sorry I did not know I'm just gonna take it out and change." She said shyly.

"no no don't change your clothes just get a pair of leggings and come with me after taking somewhere . plus it's kind of good for me that you had your date with Zac and your wearing my clothes so I think it's a Win-Win . "

"You get over yourself." She said and laughed.

She put on a pair of leggings and help to get out of the window by the ladder. she hopped on in the car I need a pouty face I could figure out that she was still mad at me but I know I could make it up to her.

Pov ends

"Just question are you going to kidnap me ? " I asked which made ken chuckle a bit.