27 - Stuck

I woke up at 7 am today, considering what went down yesterday and how my day changed from being upset because I had a fight with Zack to being super awesome when Kendall kissed me, I never would have imagined a day like that. I woke up with a smile on my face,just the thought of Kendall kissing me made me blush.

I went to take a shower and get ready for school. I came out after 30 minutes, when I was drying my hair in front of my mirror, it was a picture of me and Zack on his fifth birthday in Park Avenue. It was the most perfect day for me and Zack, both. The picture could tell us, we were on a roller coaster laughing like complete idiots but we looked happy, very happy . How did everything get so complicated?

That's when I decided that no matter what, I got to make things right with Zack , I know what he did hurt my feelings but even I got mad too much and spurt out words I didn't mean,okay maybe I did but I can't entirely blame him and throw such a great friendship away he doesn't deserve this.

***

I reached school and I had history as my first period just the same as Zack. I was planning to talk to him after the class when he walks me to my locker, I meam he usually did so since the past three years. I waited for him in the class and he didn't arrive until our teacher had arrived. He walked into the class with ruffled hair,his eyes looking tired like he barely sleep. He usually sits next to me but today he came to his usual seat looked at me gave me a sad look?

What is up with him?

During the class I tried to get his attention but he won't even look at me. He changed his seats and focused on the class the whole time or out the window. That is not like him.

When the class got over I was packing my stuff and after that I tried to get ahold of Zack but he had already stormed off . I looked for him in the hallway and found that he was making out with someone skank.

Wait.

Who the fuck is he kissing?

Why is he even doing it?

Is this guy out if his freaking mind?

Who does he think he is?!

Why am I getting jealous ugh.

I muster up my courage and walked to him . I literally pulled away him from the girl he was sucking and asked him with rahe in my eyes," We need to talk. Now!"

Zack's Pov -

After watching Savannah and that golden boy together I was full of anger , I could literally rip apart that guy's throat. I had no intention of going to school today and face the both of them by now they must be all mushy and cute with each other and I do not want to witness such a thing.

When I entered the history class I could see Sav searching for me and went to sit in my usual seat she gave me a casual sweet smile and I almost forgot for a moment that she kissed someone else.

She is not even my girlfriend, why am I getting this affected?

What is her fault in all this? Liking someone?

Yes liking someone else other than me when she clearly said that she liked me!

That's not cheating but it is  'Partial cheating.'