Chapter 10

mature content ahead.

SPOV-

I wake hearing my door open with a very audible creak followed by a soft pitter-patter of someone tiptoeing in my room.

When I blink open my eyes, I see an angel in white coming toward me. "Mom?"

I've always seen Karen as an angle who saved me and I've had dreams about her rescuing me sooner than she did. I've even dreamed about her truly being my birthmother and I never experienced that horrible start at life. Is that what this is? A dream.

"It's not your mother." The Angel in white giggles.

As she comes closer to me, I see it's not an angel, it's a goddess. Aphrodite herself, Camila. I knew she wouldn't be able to resist me.

Wait, "This has to be a dream." unless she's coming into my room drunk.

"It's not a dream," She informs me.

I quickly sit up on my elbows, watching as she strips off the white wrap dress she's wearing. It drops to the floor in a cloud of white as she stands before me in just a pair of tiny lace boy-short panties with a matching bra. It's unstoppable; I groan loudly seeing her this way in my room.

"I want you, Shawn." She purrs the words I've been longing to hear since I first saw her.

She saunters toward me, pulling my sheets away. I fall back down on the bed with another loud groan as she climbs on top of me.

"Do you want me?"

I'm instantly hard as she begins to move and rock against me as she kisses every inch of my body.
"I want you," I pant.

Grabbing her hand, I place it on my hard as a fucking rock dick to show her how much I want her.

She moves slowly, kissing along my jaw and nipping at my chin before she starts kissing down my body. This definitely must be a dream.

"Camila." I pant as her face is now level with my cock.

Without saying a word, she hooks her fingers in the elastic band of my black Calvin Klein boxer briefs then gently lifts them over my enlarged dick and pulls them off with my help of lifting my hips. Another groan as she fists my hard cock in her tiny soft hand.I can't keep my eyes off of her.

"Oh fuck!" I groan and fist the sheets as she darts her tongue out to lick up my shaft, pulling my engorged head in to suck my pre-cum.

"Mmm." She moans, pulling me back into her mouth and going deeper. "That's it, baby. Oh fuck yes, that feels so fucking good."

She continues to move her hand while she works me over with her mouth and tongue. I have to thrust my hands into her hair to keep her in place. I've had so many fantasies of Camila sucking me off, of me fucking her mouth, this one takes the prize.

I'm about to tip over the edge, barely hanging on. With my hands still in her hair, I move her head faster to meet my thrusts as she sucks me harder.

"Mila!" I pant her god-awful nickname, unable to say more as the damn bursts and I explode inside of her mouth.

"Ah fuck!" I jump awake feeling warm streams being sprawled onto my chest.

Fucking shit!
I'm panting as I look around my room.

Camila is no longer here, my cum is covering my chest and not in her mouth like it should've been. It's obvious, I had a wet fucking dream like a fucking adolescent teenage boy with a crush for the first time in his life. FUCK! This one felt so fucking real.