Chapter 22

smut warning

We're both laughing as I take off running to our bathroom. Luckily I make it inside and I'm able to shut and lock the door before he can get to me.

"Come on, baby, open the door." He laughs causing me to giggle as I hold the door handle tight even though the door is locked.

It's quiet so I bite my lip to stop my giggling and listen. "Aaah!" I scream when he grabs me from behind.

I completely forgot about the door that leads to his room. I should've locked that one too but then I would've been trapped in the bathroom. I guess I could've ran again but were would I have gone? It wouldn't matter where because this is so much fun.

Shawn holds me around my waist, picks me up and carries me back to my room.

"Don't run from me again, Mila." We're both laughing when he throws me on my bed and climbs on top of me.

"I'm going to teach you what happens when you run, baby." He begins tickling me.

"Shawn! Stop! Please! Stop!" I'm gasping for air between laughs, trying to get away from him.

"Are you going to run from me again?" He stops to ask.

"Maybe." I give him my most innocent smile complete with lip bite.

"NO!" I squeal and laugh when he tickles me again. "No!"

"No, what?"

"No, sir." I say playfully. "No, I will not run from you."

"I don't know." He grins down at me, moving my hair from my face. "It kind of turned me on having to chase you."

His eyes are shinning so bright and playful, usually they are a dark brown, but now they are light. I want to say let's do it again because I really, really want to, but I'm not brave enough to ask for it.

"You're sore." He reads my thoughts somehow. It makes my cheeks heat at the reason why I am sore.

"I'll be fine." I assure him.

"Am I turning you into a little sex monster, baby?"

Why do I like the term of endearment now when before I hated whenever he would use one of those god-awful pet-names?

"Well, you shouldn't suffer just because I'm a little sore." I try to convince him I'll be okay.

"What do you have in mind?" He asks and now he looks mischievous. I don't have anything in mind, I don't know anything about anything when it comes to sex. What could I possibly have in mind?

He reaches up and runs his thumb along my bottom lip, and now his eyes have darkened. It's then that I know what he wants! I've never done that before, can I do it now? Of course I can, but will I be any good at it? I think I did pretty well for having sex for the first time, I mean, he wanted more from me so that has to mean I did good. Right? How hard can it be? Determined to try, I move to get up. Shawn gets off of me so I can. I push him so he's laying down. I think that would be best, if he's laying down. He'd be comfortable that's for sure. I swallow hard, nervous that I'll make a fool out of myself.

"What are you doing?"

I look up at him to see him watching me take too long.

"I- I don't really know." I admit. "I- I was going to um..."

"You were going to what?" He fights a smirk knowing I don't want to say the words. "Come on, Miss I-say-curse-words, what are you going to do?"

"Suck your," I blush and whisper with a giggle, "dick."