Chapter 19

mature content ahead

As much as I want to take my time with her, it's been a while since I've had sex and I know I wont last. Also I don't want to wait a moment longer with her because she may change her mind.

Unsure if she's on the pill or not, I open my bedside table where I keep my condoms and grab a foil packet. I open the wrapper with my teeth as Camila's shaking hands reach towards the band of my boxer briefs. She's killing me with how slow she's being so I take over and toss my underwear to the floor and put the condom on quickly.

"Shawn..." She hesitates. She probably wants to change her mind or something.

"Don't worry, baby," I kiss her as I line myself up. "Just relax."

She spreads her legs for me so I know she wants this. Feeling how wet and ready she is for me, I can feel pre-cum leaking out of me. Continuing to kiss her, I push forward slowly to enter her. About halfway through I'm met with resistance so I pull out a little and thrust inside again, this time going deeper until I'm buried to the hilt, balls deep inside of her.

FUCK!

"Ah!" She cries out, squeezing my arms and my dick tightly.

I hold still so we can both adjust. Fuck, she's tighter than I thought she would be. I've never been with anyone so fucking tight before. After awhile, I'm adjusted so I start to pull out.

"Ah! Wait."
I stop.

"Jesus Christ, Camila, when's the last time you've had sex?"

She blushes and tries to hide her face in the crook of my neck. I pull my head away and look down at her, the only part of us touching is our most intimate parts. We're connected.

"Mila?"

"I- I never..."

"You're a virgin?!" I whisper in disbelief.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

I go to pull out completely, but she wraps her legs around my hips, stopping me.

"I want to, Shawn." I shake my head. I can't.

Fuck, she was a virgin, she's never had sex before. How? Why?

"Please." She begs me.

"Fuck, Camila." I moan when she clenches her muscles so her sex squeezes me. "Don't. Do. That."

"Then move." She practically begs.
It takes me awhile, but I decide I've already broke her hymen, I might as well continue until I make her cum. I hold her wrists down so she wont touch me because I don't like to be touched and this is how I usually fuck. Hands tied up, I hold them, or I fuck from behind. After her hands are secure with mine, I pull back and enter her again, slowly so I don't hurt her. I continue to move slowly, the slowest I've ever had sex, but it still feels amazing. I feel more this way, taking my time to move. Each time I pull out, she sucks me back in. The more I move, the more she adjusts, and soon she starts to move with me, meeting my thrusts. She's so wet, even though she's tight as fuck, it's easy to move in and out of her. Picking up my pace, when I push inside of her I swivel my hips earning me a deep sweet moan.

"You feel so fucking good." I let her know as I'm able to go deeper now. "I never want to get out."

We increase our pace, fast and desperate. I usually last longer but I'm barely holding on as it is. I really need her to cum so I can.

"Oh, Shawn." She moans when I push deep inside of her and swivel my hips again and again without pulling out, grinding into her. I know I'm hitting that sweet spot inside of her just right and my pubic bone is stimulating her clit. She's so fucking wet and she has a death grip on my dick.