Chapter 23

mature content ahead

I look over my shoulder at him and watch as he grabs his jeans, reaches inside the front pocket and produces a condom. I continue to watch as he opens it and puts it on then gets into position behind me.

I'm laying flat on the bed so I expect him to lift my butt up but he doesn't, instead he grasps me under my knee and raises it. Very slowly he enters me, I'm so wet from my recent orgasm that he easily slides inside of me without resistance. The feeling is both sore and sweet, rough yet gentle all at once. And once he's completely buried deep inside of me, he lets out growl of pleasure.

"How's this?" He breathes, pulling back out and sliding back in just as slowly.

"Fine." I breathe back as I look over my shoulder at him. He pulls back out and enters just as slowly, earning a low moan from me this time.

"Are you too sore?"

"I'm okay," As long as he continues with this slow and gentle pace. Shawn lays down on top of me now so his weight is pushing me into the mattress, grabs my hair at the nape of my neck, wraps it around his fist then with his other hand he unclasps my bra. My bra straps fall off my shoulders but since I'm pushed into the mattress my bra stays in place over my breasts. He kisses my bare shoulder as he pulls out, but this time when he thrusts back inside, he really starts to move much faster than before, thrusting deep and hard inside of me over and over. It feels incredible, regardless of the soreness. I'm so hot and bothered, so wet and sweaty as I pant and moan with him.

"Shawn." I moan his name slowly when he pushes deeply inside of me and circles his hips. As much as I possibly can, I push my ass back towards him to meet his thrusts. My body stiffens when I hear a noise. As I listen, I realize the noise is coming from my bed. With each hard thrust, my bed makes a creaky sound and then a bang as it hits the wall behind it, giving it away what is happening in my room, along with the moans and grunts coming from our mouths. It's such a turn on that I feel the wetness leak out of me and Shawn groans, almost growls at feeling my new found wetness. 

I bite my lip and push my face into the mattress to keep myself quiet as our moans become louder and more desperate, but Shawn pulls on my hair that is still wrapped around his hand as he continues to fuck me from behind so he can hear each and every noise I make because of him.

"I want to hear you." His voice is harsh as he growls in my ear, still pumping violently inside of me. And with every hard thrust, I moan loudly as my bed makes that recognizable creaking sound followed by a loud bang against the wall.

"Do you have any idea how long I've fantasized about fucking you, Camila?" He pushes inside me again, circling his hips and making me moan even louder this time. And because he's holding my head up by my hair, my moans sounds as if they echo off the walls.

"That's it, baby, I want to hear what I do to you." He pushes inside me again. "You feel so fucking good, I never want to get out." He pulls my hair back so hard, nearly to the point of pain, but it feels so good when his mouth attacks my neck. Now having access to it with my head thrown back, he starts licking, sucking even nibbling my neck. He moves his hand from my hip, slowly moving it up my body and grabs my breast, pinching my nipple before he runs his hand back down my body and roughly grabs my ass.

"You've wanted me too, haven't you?!" He smacks my ass hard. Oh, that felt so good!

"Oh, Shawn." I moan and clench my sex at his words, finally admitting, "Yes!"

Unable to control it, I explode around him as he continues to pound into me. With each thrust, the bed makes another noise, I'm trying to keep quiet so Hailee and Niall wont hear me. I'm unsure if Shawn locked my bedroom door or not, but I doubt it. I don't think Hailee or Niall would come in here with the noises that we're making and after catching us making out on the sofa, but I still don't want them to hear us. It's almost like we're going to be caught by our parents.

But then, Shawn pulls my hair hard and slams inside of me. It feels so good, so bad, I can't help but scream out in ecstasy as another wave of pleasure rips through me. "Shawn!" Yes! More! Please! More!

"Mila!" He thrusts hard once more and groans as he reaches his climax, pressing himself into me.

Collapsing on top of me as he lets go of my hair, I feel his full weight pushing me further into the mattress. It's an amazing feeling, him on top of me, panting in my ear. I reach my hand up behind me so my elbow is on the bed and I can run my fingers through his damp hair. He nuzzles his nose in my hair and I hear him breathe in deeply. I'm still reeling from my extraordinary physical reaction to his impeccable sexual skills, but I know in this moment, he's created a monster in me. I'm now sex-crazed, addicted, and I want more regardless of the fact that I've just been sated. Not in my wildest dreams would I ever imagine we would be doing this, but the wonder that he's introduced me to; the amazing sex I've missed out on all my life, and now it's available whenever I want it... And boy do I want it... just not in my bed.

"Don't worry," He pants as he pulls out. "We're alone. They left before we started."

He laughs when I hit him, knowing I was worried about us being heard. But I admit, it was kind of hot... the thought of being caught. I can't believe what I agreed to do, friends with benefits, and to do it with Shawn Mendes of all people. He may have stopped being a playboy because he was trying to get into my panties; he knew I wouldn't do anything with him if he had hoards of girls on the side, yet they still line up to be with him. Now that I've had him, I cant blame them for wanting him. I'm just glad we're going to be monogamous friends though.

...

It's been a little over a week since we agreed to do this friends with benefits thing, and it's not as bad as I thought, sleeping with him. In fact, it's better, much, much better than I could've imagined. He's amazing in bed. And the best part, I've been sharing a bed with him since we started because my bed is too loud. That one time in my bed was enough for me to say no more, ever again. He came home one night and climbed in my bed but we moved into his room and have been there every sense. He still stays out late most nights but he tells me he's working on starting his company, and he comes home a lot sooner than he did before. I believe him now and still feel horrible for thinking what I did; that he was a man-whore. When he comes home, if I'm sleeping he likes to wake me up with sex. And the morning sex, which nearly makes us late for work, even better. Don't even get me started on shower sex...

"Camila." My boss calling my attention pulls me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I try not to blush at what I was just thinking... sex seems to be always on my mind, even at work.

"You can go home now." He tells me. I look around and feel my face flush even more with embarrassment at me not realizing it was time to leave.

Oops. I call it the Shawn Mendes effect. It feels good to be noticed, especially by someone as sexy as Shawn, I was invisible for so long. I'm not that blonde bombshell, playboy pin-up type of girl so I'm not the first thing a man notices but Shawn has a way of making me feel like the sexiest girl in the world. Shawn is amazing and has consumed my every thought.

Packing up, shutting down my computer, and grabbing my stuff to leave, I tell my boss goodbye but he insists on walking me out.

"So, uh..." He begins awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "You wanna grab a drink with me?"

"It's Tuesday." Don't people usually drink on the weekend when they don't have to work the next day?

"Friday then?" He asks hopeful, thinking my reason for saying no is that it's a weekday.

"Oh, sorry, I should've been clearer. I'm... um kind of seeing someone." I let him down. I wouldn't have drinks with him anyway, I mean, he's my boss, but I'm glad I have a legit reason not to. I'm not very good at lying and people seem to know somehow.

I smile as I walk to my car just thinking about the someone I'm seeing. Hopefully he wont be out late tonight.

Once again, I make it home before anyone with SIP being closest to the house. I'm not sure what Hailee and Niall's plans are for tonight, they're usually doing some sort of wedding planning thing, and I hope they are again tonight because I kind of want to spend some time alone with Shawn.

----------------------------------------------------
vote&share:)!