Chapter 26

"It's okay," I guess we just wont have dessert tonight.

"My parents wont care if you don't bring anything."

"Crap!" I completely forgot that I was baking the cake to go to his parents house! And now no way do I have enough time to bake another because we have to go to the Mendes's' like now. I barely have time to shower but that's a must when I'm covered in sticky chocolate.

So much for making a good impression with the Mendes's even though they already know me. But, and I don't know if Shawn will say or do anything while we're there, but now that I'm sleeping with their son I wanted them to... I don't know... I don't know! I'm so frustrated right now I can't even think straight. Maybe I do have time to make another cake if we're a little late. Hailee said an hour or so and she's always late. I'll make the cake and just apologize for being late. Surely that will be okay.

"Baby." Shawn pulls me back to him when I start rummaging around the kitchen getting things ready to bake another cake.

"I have to bake another cake, Shawn." I explain as I pull away from him again. He probably wants to continue his sexy chocolate time in the bedroom.

"You don't have time." He tells me what I already know.

"I know. I'll be late, it's okay."

"We're already going to be late enough as it is because we need to shower."

"Maybe we can bring some of the chocolate you bought?" There has to be something in his bag of goodies we can bring with as a treat.

"Baby, I have plans for that chocolate." He wraps his arms around me and I feel his hardness against my hip. Okay, maybe I don't have time to bake another cake but I'm sure we have time to get in a quick release. Maybe in the shower. We have to clean ourselves up anyway. But, maybe we can stop at a store on the way to the house. Store bought is still okay, right? It's the thought that counts.

"Shower with me?" I ask then bite my lip as I look up at him through my lashes.

"You don't have to ask me twice."

"Shawn!" I squeal when he picks me up again. "Put me down."

I can't control my laughter as he runs to our adjoining bathroom instead of letting me walk.

Once we're in the bathroom is when he sets me down, only to pull my robe off that's covering my naked body. I giggle again as I see my body in the mirror in front of me looking like Shawn used brown finger-paint and got it all over me. My giggles die down when Shawn finally takes off his boxer briefs, revealing his erection. He reaches inside the shower and turns the water on, instantly filling the room with steam. Shawn is first to step in, then turns to help me inside the shower. It's too hot, as always with him, so I reach up and turn it down to a more comfortable temperature. I don't know how he can stand it that hot.

Grabbing his body wash, he puts some in his hand and begins to wash my body. This isn't our first shower together. We both like the smell of his body wash, I'm sure for different reasons, and he likes to use his hands to clean my body instead of my loofa. I can't help panting as his hands run all over my body taking their sweet time on my breasts. I feel the dampness between my legs building again as well as that, all too familiar now, tingling sensation low in my belly.

Turning around, it's my turn to wash him. He told me about his touch issues when he was younger and how it's no longer a problem for him. But I'm still cautious remembering that he also said it was still an uncomfortable feeling.

"I love when you do this." "Do what?" I ask as I finish washing him.

He just shakes his head, not answering but looking at me in awe. It's a different look than I'm use to with him. It's not lust, or desire, but I can't put my finger on this new look. I move my hands up and play with the hair at the nape of his neck. Wanting to kiss him, I do.