Chapter 20

I knew he wanted me and I didn't want to wait any longer to lose my virginity, it was getting a little embarrassing that I was 22 and still haven't had sex when everyone I live with is or has been promiscuous at some point in their life.

Shawn admitted to me yesterday on our unexpected date that he is that playboy type but he hasn't been involved with it since he moved in and met me. As thrilled as that made me, I'm not sure what that means now that he's had me. Now that he's conquered the virgin roommate, will he go back to his playboy ways? It's sure to get a bit more awkward around here, that's for sure. Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to give into temptation without at least talking about what will happen the morning after.

He's wrapped around me like a sexy naked vein and I can even feel his morning erection on my hip. It's making my insides tingle again at the thought of sex with him and the things he did to me last night.

Carefully, without waking him, I get out of his bed. And as I move, I realize how sore I am. It feels weird, definitely not something I'm use to but I knew I had to get up. I really gotta pee. Besides, I'm the one in his bed. I don't even remember falling asleep last night. The television is off so I must have fallen asleep before Shawn. I wonder what he was thinking or doing while I lay oblivious in his bed. Was he watching me sleep? Or did he curl up next to me and doze off himself.

I feel my cheeks heat as I notice a wet spot behind Shawn along with a bit of blood. It's where we started to have sex but eventually we moved to the other side of his bed. For it being my first time, it was amazing! Too bad it probably wont happen again.

I grab my clothes from last night that are still on his floor and retreat to the ensuite, that Shawn and I share, so I can go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and hair before going into my room without using the hallway, making it noticeable that Shawn and I were together all night. I'm not sure how loud we were, or if we woke up Hailee and Niall, but I don't need to add fuel to the fire. Hailee's already bound to ask a million questions about what happened on our date.

In my room, I grab fresh clothes; jeans, tank-top and a zip up hoodie, along with new underwear, then tip toe back to the bathroom to shower. I make sure I lock Shawn's side of the door before I do. It's a habit to do so, but I think we should talk before we have sex again.

After my shower, and once I'm dressed, I make my way to the kitchen for breakfast. I hear Hailee and Niall talking in the kitchen so I'm sure they'll ask me all about last night. When I walk in and they both look up surprised.

"Well, well, well," Niall grins as he scolds me playfully. "Look who finally came home."

"When did you get home?" Hailee asks me as she looks suspiciously.

"Last night." I tell her. "You both were sleeping on the couch when we came in."

I wince as I sit across from them, not expecting it to hurt when I sat down. Hailee eyes widen in realization as to why I'm in pain. She quickly stands and pulls my arm so I'm standing again.

"Come with me." She demands, pulling me by my arm towards her room. She shuts the door as soon as we're in the room then turns to face me and begins without any preamble.

"You had sex." She accuses me.

"What?" I try to act oblivious but the high octaves of my voice gives me away.

"Don't play innocent, Cabello, I know you did."

"H-how do you know?" I didn't think the myth was try that you look and feel different after having sex. At least she didn't bring this up in front of Niall.

"I knew it!" Hailee squeals like I just admitted I did.

"How could you tell?" I'm still questioning how she knew.