Chapter 11

With that, I'm determined that it was just an innocent run-in with a random girl and I wont question it further. At least, I hope it was totally innocent...

I've been avoiding him since we met, but, would it be so bad if we did... hook up? After last night, and from living with him, I know I'm attracted to him... And I know he wants me, he's not shy about letting me know that. I also know he doesn't do relationships but he doesn't have to be my boyfriend or anything, just a means to an end, really. Maybe I should talk to him about it? Too bad I'm not brave enough to approach this subject with him when I'm sober.

Now that I'm sober, my thoughts still aren't clear. I'm overthinking and I have to stop letting Shawn Mendes control my every thought.

"I need a bath." Aaliyah groans beside me as she rolls over onto her back.

"I'll take a shower in the hall bathroom and meet you downstairs for breakfast." I tell her getting out of bed.

Gathering my bikini and a summer dress to throw over it while we eat, I make my way to the hall bathroom. Knowing Aaliyah, and with it being Sunday, she'll want to hang out by the pool or shop all day. I'd rather not go shopping two days in a row and I really don't want to go home just yet so swimming it is.

SPOV-

As I'm using a towel to dry off, I hear the door click open behind me. Fuck, I forgot to lock it.

I turn around, holding the towel against my junk, about to tell whoever it is that I'm in here and will be out in a moment, but then Camila steps inside and I'm rendered speechless.

She's obviously just woken up but she looks just fucked. Since it's her, I drop my towel onto the floor, tossing it aside as I stand in front of her, naked and trying not to get too hard. I wouldn't want to scare her. She's wearing an oversized T-shirt as her pajamas, no bottoms, and she's holding a multi-colored blue bikini and a dress in her hands. It's obvious she was planning to use this bathroom to shower and change, probably because Aaliyah is using hers.

She steps inside not noticing me at first but when she looks up, her jaw is practically on the ground as her eyes go straight for the money shot.

I want to say, we're not drunk, let's fuck, but I know she wont like that so I go with a little innocence.

"You mind giving me a moment to get dressed?" I ask after she just stands there staring at me.

Not that I mind her staring, I'm not making a move to cover myself after all.

It's so fucking hard not to smirk in victory when she blushes.

"Oh-um. Uh- Y-yeah." She stutters as she averts her eyes, trying not to look at me or my dick now. "I- I'm s-sorry, I- Um... should've knocked."

She goes to back away but trips over my towel, giving me a glimpse of her panties.

"Shit!" I rush to help her.

"I'm fine." She insists not letting me help her up or even touch her as she tries not to look at my hardening dick, but I catch her stealing a few glances.
She quickly scrambles to her feet, grabbing her clothes and with one last glance back at me, she rushes out the door.

Fuck, now I've scared her off. Again.

CPOV-

Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed! I just stood there staring at him. He probably thinks I'm a freak!

I quickly scramble to my feet, grabbing my clothes as I quickly apologize and rush out of the bathroom.

I can't believe it! The first guy I've seen naked and I completely freak out, just standing there like an idiot, gawking at him.