five ➶

Lue had to be up earlier than normal these past few weeks

Lue had to be up earlier than normal these past few weeks. She wasn't used to being ready so she'd always end up at the gym with crazy hair and her gym shoes untied. Today was no exception. "G-Goodmorning!" She breathed out after running there from the girls locker room. "Goodmorning Loo! Beat you here again!" Inouka waved as he stretched. "Ah Morning Kitten," Kuroo propped his arm on top her head. Her cheeks heated up from the nickname, "Kuroo I'm the same age as you, why call me kitten?" She looked up at him from under his arm. Kuroo just smirked at her, Kenma brushing his arm off Lue's head in the process.

"Kenma!" She chirped seeing the boy. "Morning," He gave her a soft smile. "Did you ever beat that boss level?" She leaned forward trying to get a peak at the little game console. "Yeah actually, I did that button combo you found online." Kenma shared the screen with her and the two focused solely on the game. A few seconds later there was a loud clap, Lue looked up and saw Coach Nekomata and Coach Naoi signaling everyone over. Lue jumped suddenly fearing she forgot her notebook and made a quick turn to go back to the locker room.

But due to her sleepiness, and her shoes being untied, she tripped over her long shoe laces and slammed her knees to the floor. "Ow," Lue winced turning on her bottom and held her knee close to her chest. "Tsk how many times have I reminded you to tie your shoes?" The voice of her now best friend approached her. She looked up with pouty eyes, "I'm still not used to being up so early Yaku!" He just sighed at her whiny voice, completely unable to be mad or upset at her in anyway. He knelt in front of her and patted his thighs, she placed her foot on his muscular limb. Lue watched with pure bliss as the libero took the time to tie her shoes.

"Now let me see your knee," He said softly inching closer to her. She felt herself tuck into her shoulders feeling embarrassed by his warm touch. She heard him sigh yet again, "I'm thinking it was a good idea to keep these in my pocket," He chuckled pulling out a bandaid. Lue felt more relaxed seeing Yaku's smile and started to chuckle with him. He put the bandaid on her knee, stood up, and held out his hand for help which she happily took. "Alright if you two are done," Nekomata smirked at the two, causing them both to look away from one another and blush. "After school practice today will be turned into a practice match with Kunihira Senior High," Coach Naoi nodded. Lue glanced around and saw the team liven up from the news, she herself felt nervous. What does a manager do during a practice game with another school?

"Alright continue," Coach Nekomata nodded and the boys dispersed. "Loo! Toss me some balls?" Lev towered over the girl with a bright smile. "Love too!" She smiled happily pushing away her nervousness. They were about to walk off when she remembered her notebook, "Ah sorry Lev, I have to run and grab my notebook first!" She frowned. "When you get back then!" He gave her a large thumbs up and jogged toward Kenma. Lue swiftly spun in her shoes ready to make a sprint for the locker room but stopped when she heard her last name. "Hinako, come here." Naoi stood with his clipboard. "Yes coach?" She smiled bobbing over to him.

"I need you to get in contact with Karasuno's manager or advisor," He handed her a paper with contact information. "Karasuno sir?" She asked still staring at the sheet, noticing their teams manager is a girl. "Yeah, Nekomata thought it'd be a good idea to invite to our summer training camp." He gave her a gentle smile. Lue looked over the paper again, making note that the manager was named Kiyoko Shimizu and the advisor was Ittetsu Takeda. "You can skip morning practice and go ahead to call them and set it all up. The information is on the sheet." He patted her head twice and walked off. Lue smiled at her task, feeling very manager like. "I'll change first," She spoke aloud and began to walk toward the gyms doors.