twenty two ➴

Yaku struggled to keep Lue up on her feet as they walked down the long street

              Yaku struggled to keep Lue up on her feet as they walked down the long street. "I'm sorry.." Lue whined with a large pout, her voice higher than normal. "I already told you to stop apologizing." The teen boy grumbled grasping onto her tighter. He honestly didn't want to remember the incident that happened only a few moments ago on their short bus ride. "But Yaku," Said boy sighed and spared a glance at the red faced girl, seeing how disheartened she looked made his chest tighten. He lowered his head out of defeat, "Lue, please don't make that face." It was Yaku's turn to whine. He felt his body almost stumbled when Lue stopped her feet from moving. His head quickly snapped to his right, mouth ready to ask if she was alright but didn't when he saw how she was staring at him.

Her lips were pushed together and her hands were balled at her sides, shaking with determination. Yaku reached forward to pull her along but Lue stopped him by grasping his hand in hers. "I didn't want that sloppy old man to touch me!" She shouted. Yaku's eye twitched reliving the memory of some drunk old man groping Lue. He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't want you mad at me!" Lue pouted heavier making Yaku lower his hand away from his face and stare at her. He felt his chest fill with butterflies seeing how upset she was getting. "You're so cute," He mumbled to himself as he inched closer to her. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and intertwined their hands, "I'm not mad at you Loo, now let's get you home okay?" He grinned. Lue only nodded and began to walk side by side with Yaku.

They reached her house in a comfortable silence. Yaku breathed a little easier seeing that Lue was acting more sober than before. He was terrified of what Isogai would say if she came home acting like before. "Uhh.." He groaned deeply. His head hurting just thinking of ways to try and to explain the situation to her overly protective and invasive brother. How can he put into words that his idiotic captain swiped their coaches alcohol and Lue just chugged it without warning? The thought made him grow a migraine. A light tug to his shirt drew his attention away from his thoughts and onto a doe eyed Lue. "Stay with me?" She stared up at him. The way her eyes grew bigger and her lips became glossier than moments ago had Yaku instantly nodding his head.

Lue stumbled a little removing her shoes but regained her posture. "Where's Isogai?" Yaku asked seeing his shoes weren't in the door way. "Work.." Lue mumbled softly. Yaku stared at her and saw the pained look in her eyes. Without any words Yaku slipped his hand into hers and led her towards her room up the stairs. He grabbed her towel from it's hanging spot then led her to the bathroom. "Why don't you take a shower and I'll make you something to drink?" He gave her a sweet smile before kissing the tip of her nose and leaving the room. He stood by the door for a few seconds to wait for the shower to start up. "Good," He sighed and moved down the stairs to make her some tea.

It only took him a few minutes to make the tea, so he placed it on the end table near the couch and sat to wait for her. He even started to nod off a little. "Yaku?" A sweet voice called out making him jolt forward. He snapped his head to the direction of the stairs, "Yaku come here," Yaku couldn't help but chuckle hearing how sleepy she sounded. Totally forgetting to grab the freshly made tea on his way up to Lue's room. "Everything oka- ack!" Yaku's eyes widened and the air seemed to be sucked out of him. "My head hurts," Lue whined as she dried her hair sitting on the edge of her bed. Yaku's entire face had turned the shade of cherries and the boy had to pry his eyes away from the sight right in front of him. Lue was in a long t-shirt that rested at her mid thigh. Thoughts of how smooth her skinned looked and urges to caress her ran amuck in his mind.