➵ Next Book ➵

Originally I wasn't going to make a sequel and would leave this book with a cute ending for the two main characters, but things change <3

"Did you hear?" Yaku glanced at the two females students stopped in the hall.

"Are you talking about Ms. Hinako?" The other squealed, then they both began to giggle.

"That man was so handsome! Who knew Ms. Hinako had such a pretty boy fawning over her!"

Yaku froze. His heart raced a million miles per second. Was it his Lue? Was that the same Lue Hinako they were talking about?

"Oi Yaku? Her rooms right ahead, are you nervous?" Kuroo leaned forward a little, a smirk dancing on his lips.

Yaku could only stare back at him. Dumbfounded by the two teenage girls and their gossip. Sure it's been a little over three years since the last time they spoke, and three years since the whole—

"Ahh, Lue will be glad to know you're back home! I'm sure she's excited to see Russia's best libero!" Kuroo almost sounded skeptical at his own words as he scratched his high cheek.

Before he could process another thought Kuroo was dragging Yaku down the hall towards an open room door. Yaku suddenly felt anxious and nervous. He couldn't do it! After hearing those girls and Kuroo's words, there was no way he could talk to Lue. Try to explain to her about that one night three years ago. Try to make her believe he was still crazy about her and thought about her every single day. It seemed impossible!

But it was too late.

He was shoved through the door with Kuroo hugging his arm around his neck.

"Ms. Kitten~" Kuroo purred.

Yaku's eyes widened as the woman in front of him twirled from the window to look at the familiar voice. She was a few small inches taller, her hair was touching her shoulders just barley, her body clearly developed into a woman's body which made Yaku's head spin a little. But her eyes, the eyes he's missed so much, the eyes that sparkled so brightly for him, they were exactly the same.

"...Yaku"