fourteen ➴

Yaku laid on his back with his hands folded behind his head, his mind replaying sweet images of Lue

Yaku laid on his back with his hands folded behind his head, his mind replaying sweet images of Lue. Mainly reminiscing the thought of her scolding Lev and Shibayama for running around the court and knocking out all the volleyballs from their basket. He chuckled to himself, she has the cutest angry pout. Yaku's lovely thoughts of Lue were interrupted by Yamamoto's girly giggle. He rolled onto his side and propped himself up with a hand under his right ear. "What's with them?" He motioned with his eyes now seeing Lev with Yamamoto pressing their ears to the door. "I guess they hear some girls out in the hallway." Kai simply smiled sitting on his mattress with a magazine. Yaku rolled his eyes and laid back on his pillow, mentally cursing at them for being so childish.

Kai stared at the libero knowing what he was thinking. Kuroo stood above the smaller third year with a grin, "It's Lue out there." He grinned seeing how Yaku's brows furrowed. "Why does that concern me?" Yaku shut his eyes tighter and rolled his head to the side. "Just thought you'd want to know what her and the other managers were talking about is all!" Kuroo slyly shrugged his shoulders and moved away from his friend, a wicked smirk on his face. "She is talking about the guy she likes and all, but you're right, why should that concern-" Kuroo froze when he noticed the bed below him was now empty. Him and Kai both shared a grin seeing the rowdy libero shoving his way in between Yamamoto and Lev.

Yaku has his ear pressed into the door, but all he could hear was his own heartbeat banging against his eardrum.

"You have a thing for someone on your team don't you! Just like Yachi!"

Yaku's eyes widened hearing a girl question who he hoped was Lue. He pressed further into the door waiting for an answer. "Please be me! Please be me!" Yamamoto wished repeatingly. "That's never going to happen." Inouka was now standing next to the door with a giddy smile.

"Yachi likes someone from her team?"

Lue's voice sent shivers up Yaku's back. He instantly plucked his head away from the door after feeling a slight ping in his chest. He felt bad, like he was invading her personal space. If she liked someone from the team it wasn't right that the team was listening in on that. "Get away from the door." Yaku grumbled, his mind a little racked by the thought of Lue ending up with someone other than him. The three boys didn't pay attention to him which only caused him to get more annoyed. He reached out to yank the boys back but stopped when he saw Lev's face light up. "Kuroo!!!" He whispered shouted. Yaku's eyes widened and instantly his ear was back pressed firmly against the door, his heart hammering away.

There was no response.

"Kai!!" A different voice than Lue's shook Yaku's chest.

"I bet it's that firecracker, what's his name? The one with the blonde faux hawk?"

Yaku sent a glare up to Yamamoto who began to grin like a fool before Inouka snickered saying there was no way.