thirteen ➶

"Wah! Why does tomorrow have to be the last day!" Eri whined as she flopped on the floor

                     "Wah! Why does tomorrow have to be the last day!" Eri whined as she flopped on the floor. Her face being engulfed by her pillow. "I know! I made so many friends I'm going to miss you guys so much!" Runa sat next to Eri with watery eyes. Lue stood in the corner helping Kiyoko pull out the mattresses, exchanging a small smile with the quiet girl. "Oh come on," Hana propped her hand on her hip a confident smirk played on her lips. "Why don't we make tonight a night to remember!" She got the two moppy girls to perk up. "What do you plan on doing Hana?" Kaori looked up from her phone and set it down on the ground by her charger. Lue, Kiyoko, and Yachi began to lay out the mattresses as Yukie threw down everyone's pillows.

The girls gathered round in a circle and waited for Hana to speak. "Okay! We're going to prank the boys!" Hana snickered like a cartoon villain. Lue glanced over to Yachi, both girls cheeks brightening up. "Prank how?" Mai questioned getting more intrigued by the second. All the girls, including Kiyoko, nodded their heads as Hana waved her hands to bring the girls circle in tighter. "So," She began to whisper, "We'll go up to each teams door and knock while using one of our phones to play some spooky music!" Hana beamed. "Why spooky music?" Lue mumbled gaining the attention of the Johzenji team manager. She leaned forward with a proud smile.

"I overheard Terushima telling the other captains and some underclass man players about this scary rumor of this school!" Hana's eyes darted to Eri, who almost shrunk under the eyes of every girl. She started to chuckle nervously while pushing two fingers together. "What rumor Eri!" Yachi leaned in with wide eyes. "Mm! I wanna know too!" Lue excitingly nodded her head. Eri sighed and sat up straighter, her eyes instantly changing to one of a serious story teller. "Well, a few years back a basket ball player had stayed over night in the gym after his team lost during their summer camp training," She lowered her head to intensify the amouninsity, "He wanted to place traps for the other schools to make their teams get injured, but he ended up falling into one of his own traps and was never to be seen again." Eri shut her eyes and leaned away from the girls, her arms out stretched with her palms facing upwards.

"They say that during every sport training camp, that player knocks on the door of the team he wishes to harm." Eri peeked her eyes open to see all the girls staring at her with wide eyes. Kiyoko was the first to start giggling before all the girls joined in. "They really can't believe that!" Yukie held her stomach as she laughed. "The boys are gulable, so I see them falling for it." Runa hummed. "So who's in?" Hana stood up with her fist in the air. All the girls jumped up and agreed to scare the boys. Kiyoko volunteered to stay behind as a look out for the coaches and advisors who may be checking on the rooms at night.

"Okay, first room, Johzenji!" Hana smirked as Runa nodded. The group of eight girls top toed around the halls until they reached the right room. Hana held up her fingers to count down, Mai had her finger ready to press play.