twelve ➴

The second day Nekoma only played Ubugawa and Shinzen six sets each

                 The second day Nekoma only played Ubugawa and Shinzen six sets each. Lue didn't speak at all during those sets, her mind screaming at her to just go home. "Lue" She looked up to see Nekomata frowning. "You should go rest up, you don't seem yourself today." He patted her head softly making her eyes shake. "Are you sure coach?" She said softly but still stood up. He gave her a reassuring smile and nodded, "We still have a full week here, so rest up tonight okay? We need your peppy attitude or else the boys with sulk!" He joked. She gave her best smile and nod before shuffling away. She felt her body shiver, worried she'll just bring the rest of the team down if they saw her like this. Her leaving find.'the go unnoticed, practically all of the Nekoma players saw the small manager shuffle out of the gym. One in particular wanting to go with her.

The rest of the day went by painfully slow for the libero. There was times he'd be completely focused in the game and perfectly receive a ball, he'd turn to see what Lue's reaction was only to be reminded she left early. "Good game! Rest up and we'll start again tomorrow!" Coach Naoi smiled holding the clip board before walking away with Nekomata. "Man I feel so down when Loo's not around to cheer me on." Yamamoto pouted as he dree the towel around his neck. "Me too!" Inouka looked like he was on the verge of tears. "Someone should check on her." Kenma spoke up grabbing his phone from his sports bag. All the teams eyes fell onto the abnormally quiet libero, him being to distracted to notice. Kai lifted his hand and dropped it on Yaku's shoulder. "After dinner you should go see her," He offered him a small smile.

"After?" Yaku whispered. "I kinda have a feeling she won't be there, heh." Kai nervously shrugged. Yaku nodded, his chest hurting more. The teams all together helped clean up and move to the cafeteria were food was waiting for them. Yaku took a seat and played with his food, not feeling to hungry. "Yachi?" A females voice from behind Yaku pulled his attention slightly. "Where're you bring that plate?" He moved the rice around with his chop stick slowly. "Oh, Lue's not feeling to well so I wanted to cheer her up with food!" The smaller girl sounded enthusiastic. In a split second Yaku stood up and got in Yachi's face. "Please let me take this to her!" He practically begged. Yachi nervously nodded her head, a little thrown off by the sudden outburst.

Yaku thanked her with a huge smile and took off towards the girls designated room. "He's so whipped." Yamamoto snickered trying to hold back his large pout. Kuroo laughed and slung his arm around the second years shoulder, "You'll be that whipped for someone someday calm down," He snickered at the now blushing boy. He looked back at the doors Yaku just busted out of and sent him a silent good luck.

Yaku's fest stopped right in front of the girls room. His hands began to shake and his eyes were wide. Thoughts of her getting upset with him for trying to pry hurled around in his mind. But then images of her smile jumped into his brain like a golden light and all the nerves disappeared. He set the tray down by the door and took in a deep breath, he promised to be her best friend. He was going to be the one to bring her out of her bubble and help her be the best she can be. "Lue," He spoke as he knocked. "Lue can we talk?" He spoke again. There was no response. "Lue open the door, I know you're in there." He said with his face closer to the door. But still
nothing. He put his hands on his hips, feeling the tingle of blush on his cheeks from the words he was about to say, "Lue! I'll show you why they call me the demon senpai if you don't open the door!" He shouted, feeling his face burn up to his ears.