eleven ➶

"What?" Lue stood there with shaky hands, she gripped the papers more to try and get them to stop

            "What?" Lue stood there with shaky hands, she gripped the papers more to try and get them to stop. "Cheadle lets just leave," Sara tried to tug the taller girls arm but Cheadle stayed put. "No Sara! She's trying to play that dumb girl act again! Aren't you still pissed at this broad!" Cheadle shouted making Lue step back. Sara just looked at the ground. "Mad at me?" Lue questioned. "Is that why you stopped being friends with me...what..what did I do wrong?" Lue felt her body shriveling up, all the feeling she learned to deal with rising within her again. Cheadle growled as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Are you still dim? You really haven't figured it out yet?" Cheadle snickered as Sara turned around.

"Dim? Figured what out? I-I don't get it!" Lue stepped forward, desperate to figure out why they stopped being friends when she thought they were so close.  "God! You're so annoying! We know what you did with Yoon!" Cheadle jabbed her finger into Lue's shoulder. Yoon? Sara's old boyfriend? "What did I do with Yoon?" Lue whispered trying to relay all moments with the boy she barley remembered. Cheadle looked over at Sara, who was now starting to tear up and had a scowl on her face. The yellow haired girl them grunted and shoved Lue into the nearest wall, her back smacking it with a thud as her head hit it equally as hard. "We know that you flirted with Yoon in the student council room! Yoon told Sara that he liked you after one stupid meeting! What kind of low life steals her friends boyfriend!" Cheadle's loud shouting made Lue flinch.

"B-But I didn't!" Lue tried to defend herself but couldn't with Cheadle's yelling overpowering her soft voice. "You're a horrible friend! We took a chance on being friends with you after all those rumors and this is how you repay us?!" She shouted even louder. "Rumors?" Lue's eyes welted up. "That you're nothing but a lousy flirt and boyfriend stealer! God no wonder all the guys flocked to you! All you do is play that lame sweet dumb girl act and lure boys in!" Cheadle stepped away and confidently smirked. "Sara if I were you, I'd finally slap her. She deserves it after all—" Cheadle hummed as she walked away. Lue's eyes widened with shock as her face stung. Sara stood in front of her with her pink bangs hovering over her face.

"I hate you Lue. I wish we were never friends." Sara hissed before catching up with Cheadle. The two girls disappearing into their school halls. Lue lowered her head and walked forward. She soundlessly found Yachi standing near the cafeteria doors with Hinata and a green haired boy wearing the same Karasuno jacket as Hinata. "Oh! Lue!" Yachi beamed seeing her new friend walk up to her, but she quickly noticed a sudden change in the girls aura. "Please give these sheets to the managers, I'm not feeling well." Lue bowed politely after handing them over to Yachi. "Oh..yeah okay." The small first year nodded. Lue quietly walked away, her hands holding her arms to stop them from quaking. She made random turns, her eyes looking for a secluded area. Her feet brought her to a janitors closet, she quickly flung open the door and shut it behind her.

Lue let her back slid down the wooden door until she sat on the cold floor. The brown haired girl pulled her knees to her chest as she tucked down her head, letting the tears finally spill from her eyes. She finally had the reason she lost her friends, and it was all lies. She never flirted with Yoon, she barley even remembers being alone with the young boy. He was the class president and she was the vice president, if they ever were alone it was for paperwork or setting up projects. She hugged her knees closer to her and the faint mark on her cheek only stung worse. Was that really how her class saw her? As someone who carelessly flirted with boys and took someone else's partner? She shook her head as more tears spilled, that's not her. She'd never do that! How was she supposed to know Yoon liked her, she never intended to have him leave Sara! Lue sat in silence as she cried, feeling her small bubble swallow her up.

Three loud claps echoed in the large school gym. "Okay! Everyone start stretching! We start our practice games in twenty minutes!" A coach from one of the schools shouted. Yaku stood by the benches for Nekoma's coaches and manager as he pulled out his water bottle from the carrier. His eyes subconsciously scanning the entire gym. His chest felt a little weird, it made him uneasy. "Yaku! Mind helping me stretch?" Inouka smiled making his way over to the older classmate. "Yeah!" Yaku smiled back and set down his bottle. The two walked over to the middle of the court with the other Nekoma players and began to stretch. Yaku was sitting down with his legs spread out as Inouka pushed his back to bring him closer to the floor.

"Where's Loo?" Inouka spoke up. "I haven't seen her since breakfast." Yaku pouted with a grunt as he was being stretched to him limit. "It's not normal for her to be late? Is she okay!" Inouka got off of Yaku so they can switch. Yaku began to push on Inouka's back, his eyes softening, "I think I made her upset.." He said in a low voice. "Not possible." Inouka said easily making Yaku raise a brow. The two switched and laid on the ground so they can stretch their legs. "Not possible how?" Yaku nervously mumbled. "Loo adores you! I'm sure you could trip her and she'd still smile
up at you like you were the sun!" Inouka laughed. Yaku turned bright red and coughed a little, "I-I'd never trip Lue." Inouka sat up and stared at Yaku which led to him sitting up as well.

"You really brought Loo out of her bubble." He said with a small smile. "I know she was still messed up with what happened in the past, not to mention what'a going on at home," He whispered the last part so Yaku couldn't hear. "What happened in the past?" Yaku stood up and stretched out his arms. "All I can really recall is her going to school one day really happy, and then coming home in tears. Iso told me that all of the girls Loo hung out with yelled at her, called her names, and stopped talking to her." Inouka sighed laying back on the cool floor. "How can someone stop being friends with Loo? She's awesome." Inouka frumped. Yaku nodded, his eyes focusing on the net being put up in front of him. He wished he hadn't heard about that from Inouka but from Lue herself, he feels like he just invaded her privacy. "Yaku!" A loud voice followed by a clap to the back pulled the libero out of his mind.

"Hm?" He looked up to see Lev smiling at him. "Shibayama was to nervous to ask you so I am!" Yaku looked around the tall first year to see Shibayama sulking behind him. "Would it be cool with you if he started out first?" Lev cheered giving his fellow first year a thumbs up. Yaku smirked feeling somewhat proud of his younger team mates. "Yeah that's fine! I know you two have been working on a certain move so try it out!" He gave them a thumbs up and moved toward the bench. He sat down next to Kenma, taking a glance at his video game. "Can I help you?" Kenma said cooly. Yaku chuckled, "You aren't going to stretch?" his eyes moving back to the court. "I already did with Kuroo, I wanted to finish this level before the game started." Kenma spoke and just as his last words lingered on his tongue his eyes looked up and scanned around. "I wanted to show Lue the battle at the end of this level, she was excited for it." He said with a hint of sadness when he couldn't see the peppy girl.

Yaku sighed, "Did she not like that you two held hands on the bus?" Kenma questioned staring at the libero. Yaku's face lit up and the air in his throat clogged up. "W-What!" Before Kenma could speak again he noticed a blonde girl walking up to the coaches and looked back down at his game. Yaku followed his momentary gaze and saw the Karasuno first year manager shuffling over to coach Nekomata. "E-Excuse me!" She spoke up. "Yes?" Nekomata tilted his head at the smaller girl. "U-Uh Lue handed this to me, b-but I don't think she left one for her team so I brought one over." Yaku's ears perked up hearing his best fiends name. "Oh thanks! Do you know where she is, the games are about to start." Coach Naoi took the sheets from her hand and handed it to Nekomata.

"Oh, she said she wasn't feeling good." Nekomata and Naoi nodded and thanked the girl before sending her off. Yaku grew worried, if she wasn't feeling good she should've told him! He would help make her feel better! He stood up and moved over to his coaches, wanting to ask for permission to search for the girl. But the second he opened his mouth his eyes caught sight of brown hair. "Lue!" He perked up and jogged over to her. "Lue I heard you weren't feelin good! Why didn't you tell me..?" He froze seeing the distant look in her eyes. He reached forward to brush her hair away from her face to get a better look but she stopped him. Her small hand grabbed his and squeezed, making his heart drop. "I'm better now. I should go take notes." She quietly moved past him and over to the bench.

Yaku clutched his fist shut. Something was wrong, the way she gripped his hand told it all. Yaku moved behind her and instead of watching the game he had his eyes fixated on her, his heart clutching every time she would flinch when the ball smacked the ground.