eight ➴

Tomorrow was the start of the week long summer camp

             Tomorrow was the start of the week long summer camp. Lue was running herself crazy with setting everything up for the team. Nekomata kept trying to remind the young girl that she didn't have to be so riled up, but she couldn't help herself! This was the first time in three years that Lue put her all into something, and she wanted to do it the best she could. "Ah! Over here please!" Lue shot up from her desk as a first year stood nervously in the door. Yaku stared at Lue, watching her practically fall over her chair and over to the taller, younger girl. "I'm sorry I couldn't find more, but these are from the last five years." Lue shook her head to reassure the girl that what she had handed her was more than enough.

"Thank you! Please tell the liberian thank you for me as well!" She bowed with a wide smile and watched the girl walk down the hallway. Lue held the large thin books close to her chest, softly giggling to herself. I'm going to be the best manager at the summer camp! Lue smiled at her thoughts with closed eyes and a bobbing head. "Lue what're those?" Kai leaned forward in his seat with a small grin. The third year manager perked you and spun in her seat to face the boy who was seated diagonal from her. "These are detailed journals from the past five years!" She said over joyed. "Journals from who exactly?" Kai chuckled. "From previous sport club managers! They've all had tons of summer camps and day camps! I want to read and gather as much information as I can!" She held her finger up high and puffed out her chest proudly.

Across from her seat and in front of Kai sat the libero Yaku. His cheeks were starting to hurt from the constant smiling he was doing, but it couldn't be helped. He was watching the girl he cared for so deeply open up to the people around her. Sure Kai was apart of the volleyball team, but not until recently Lue started to act like her cute self in class around others. "Yaku you agree right?" Lue faced the boy. He stared at her with a blank expression, blinking at her three times. "What?" He said plain as day, in return Lue's facial expression fell into a scowl. "You weren't listening." She glared at him. Yaku sat up straighter and began to chuckle, his cheeks a little red. "What had your mind so preoccupied that you blocked everything else out?" She leaned her chin into her palm. "I know!" Kuroo poked his head into the conversation.

Yaku jolted to his feet and wrapped his arm around the tall boys neck, his hand covering his mouth. "No you don't!" Yaku kept a smile on his face but his tone was harsh. Lue looked at the two with an odd expression, Yaku just kept smiling at her while Kuroo's words were being muffled. With a slight shrug, "I'm going to read these elsewhere." Lue stood up and left the classroom. Yaku finally released Kuroo and sunk back into his seat, letting out a long breath he had no idea he was holding. "Yo Yaku," Kuroo took a seat on Lue's desk only getting a hum from the libero. "About Loo, just so we're all on the same page," He said with his natural sly tone causing Yaku to stare up at him. "You like like her right?" He smirked down. "What are we in grade school again?" Yaku grumbled with his arms crossed, making sure to look away. "Just answer the damn question will ya," Kuroo rubbed his neck. The libero thought about his next words, should he just admit it? If Kuroo's asking about it does that mean he's obvious with his feelings? Does Lue think the same!?