eighteen ➴

After almost falling completely to the ground, Lue and Yaku left their shoes by the door and moved over to the kitchen area

                  After almost falling completely to the ground, Lue and Yaku left their shoes by the door and moved over to the kitchen area. He wasn't as nervous as he was being in her home before, but he wasn't sure it it was because Isogai wasn't here or not. He happily watched her grab out two glasses from the cupboard still not really believing this isn't a dream. "Go make yourself comfortable on the couch! I'll be there in a second!" Lue's sugary voice made the boy even more giddy. It had to be right? He was with Lue! Yaku was dating the girl he's been lining over for months! He sunk into the soft cushions and smiled down at his hands. Lue turned around to face him with a glass full of water but froze seeing the dazed look on the libero's face. He was staring at his intertwined hands with a gentle smile.

"Yaku?" Lue hummed pinching her brows together. She placed the glasses down on the table in front of them as she sat beside the zones out boy. Lue felt her cheeks heat up remember the events that took place outside. She asked Yaku if they could be more and he said yes..he said yes! She took this opportunity to full take in all of his features. Hey eyes scanning every inch of his face to lock it into her memory. He was slightly blushing and his eyes were hooded slightly as he gazed down at his fingers. So cute. Lue felt her heart pick up with her next thought. She sucked in a deep breath and slowly leaned forward as her eyes fluttered shut. She could do this whenever now, she loved that.

Yaku's mind finally clicked into place the second he felt heat on his lips. His eyes nearly shot out of his head from the gentle but sudden kiss. Before he could blink the girl pulled away softly, her cheeks shining with a blissful pink. Yaku then pouted and pressed his forehead on hers as she giggled. "You're really unfair," He mumbled. "I just couldn't help myself Yakkun, you looked so cute!" Lue shined with every word. The boy felt his cheeks burning even more but he didn't look away. All of his blushing madness and longing stares were for her like hers were for him. He still had a pout lingering on his features and it made Lue suddenly panic. The girl backed away and cover her face with her arms. She became fidgety, "W-Was that t-too sudden! I'm s-sorry!" She blabbed unable to stare at the boy sitting beside her.

She opened her mouth to say something else but couldn't. She felt her arms being pulled away from her and in the same instant, she felt Yaku planting a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Don't be sorry," He looked down at her with adorning eyes, "I like it when you're unfair like that Loo." The girl didn't say anything. They both just shared the sweet silence between them with shining eyes. It was perfect. The two felt nothing but affection for one another. It was almost like a dream coming true for each teen. Moments later Lue felt her eye lids start to droop along with her head starting to wobble. Yaku let out a small sigh as he sat back into the couch, his hand reaching up and around Lue's head to bring her into his chest. "You should get some rest, I can stay awake until your brother comes home okay?" He smiled when she nodded her head.

Before Lue allowed herself to get comfortable in his embrace she turned on the television and flipped it to a random movie. Yaku barley noticed because his eyes were already starting to get heavy as well. The girl moved back into Yaku's chest, her arms slinking around his shoulder and neck while her legs curled beside his. Just seconds after listening to his slow breathing she fell asleep. Yaku glanced down and felt his heart melt, how does one person look so cute when they sleep? He chuckled to himself and nuzzled into her more, his head dropping on top of her, "I don't ever want to be apart from you Lue." He closed his eyes to get some rest too, not realizing until now just how exhausted he was.