The Best Moments - Epilogue

*Cora*

I bounced impatiently on the balls of my feet. Once I'd heard about the possibility of doing this, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about it and now the day was here.

December 14th. The day.

E hadn't made it a secret that he'd been back in the studio recording new music the last few months, but he hadn't let me hear it. Jay, of course, had heard it because his drumming was featured in it (apparently, but I wouldn't know, would I?) and Elle had heard it because Jay had played it for her. (I assume this was to show off for the girl he clearly loved.)

But me?

Nope.

I "wasn't allowed" to hear it because it was "a surprise." For the last few months that had absolutely killed me. I'd tried ever tactic I could think of to get E to play is music for me, but he wouldn't. All he would ever tell me is that it was a bit of a different sound from what he'd put out in the past and that he really loved his new music.

But today... today was the day.

We'd made it to winter break from LASC, passed finals and all that crap, and we made it. Now the fun part of winter break for us meant that E and Jay were coming back and then we all got to hit the road together.

They'd gone out right after finals to check out the first venue of E's latest tour that was due to start at the end of this month, but were coming back today to spend the first few weeks of break in LA with us, then together we'd fly out to his first venue and Elle and I would spend the first few weeks of his tour with them.

Elle had shown me a clip of one of his interviews while he was away and I nearly cried when he brought up the 'mystery girl' event that happened after our first night at Alfonzo's, announcing to the world that he had a girlfriend and that he was officially off the market. He didn't use my name to protect me as much as possible, but it didn't really matter. It was over—we could stop hiding.

There was one downside of the tour though: they were going to miss next semester at LASC, but Elle and I had seen them every day since we moved in with them, so I guess we'd manage over the next semester.

After the night Daniel died, Elle and I had started staying at E and Jay's house, but after a few weeks, we both realized there'd been no real reason to go home. Elle hardly ever saw Stacy and after my parents told me I was going to "pull a Daniel," I knew I wasn't going back home.

We'd both gone home once to get the rest of our stuff then moved in with our boys for real. We all knew we were young, but we also knew that if worst came to worst, we could figure it out. Our situation wasn't exactly normal, so we didn't fall under the normal 'relationship rules' or whatever.

I was beyond excited to see E though. Finally, after all the time we'd known each other, we'd never been in a situation where we had nothing to do for an extended period that we would be officially together for. Then, after that time, we'd get to travel together, and I'd get to be backstage and watch him perform his brand new music.

Sure, the music had been released already, but somehow, he'd kept me from even hearing it on the radio. He was like the music mafia when it came to his new stuff.

I looked around baggage claim eagerly wondering where the hell that boy was. It said his plane had landed like 10 minutes ago and I had yet to see him.

Just as I thought it, his brown hair and Sebastian green eyes flashed at me from the mob of people coming from the terminal and I rushed at him without thinking.

He smiled as he saw me coming and dropped his carry-on, opening his arms for me to run into. So I did just that. He caught me, laughing, and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I missed you too, Pip."

I was all good and happy then. I held his hand and bounced happily now (instead of anxiously) as we waited on the conveyor belt of suitcases to go around and deposit his to us. Then I held his hand and smiled for the entire drive back home.

Sure, it had only been a little over a week since I had seen him last, but it sucked when you went from seeing someone every day, almost all day, to only FaceTime for a few hours, if that.

After he and Jay had unpacked (a.k.a. tossed some clothes in the hamper and tossed the bag almost into the closet), we all packed onto the living room couches, chatting about not really anything.

I felt my stomach rumble and, because I was sat in E's lap and his arms were around me, he felt it too. I heard him chuckle from behind me and he squeezed my waist gently.

"You guys feeling pizza?" he asked Jay and Elle.

When they both admitted they were, we loaded into our cars and soon found ourselves at a back table in Alfonzo's laughing our asses off.

I realized then, as I started crying with laughter from watching Jay try to fit a whole piece of pizza in his mouth, that life wasn't about what happened in your past or what was going to happen in your future.

It was about the people you were with right now and the memories you made with those people.

~~~~~~~

A/N: okkkkk and THERE IT IS SHE DONE GUYS

like honestly and for real, this story is done i really cant believe it tbh

please do me a favor and vote and share and comment on this story, it would literally mean the world to me.

thanks and i really really hoped you enjoyed this story :) :) :)