Chapter 2-Attempt

Being in Thomas' arms reassured me that everything was gonna be okay. I wanted to stay in them forever,but I couldn't. I had to get home,my parents would be killing me.
"I need to go," I say,crawling away from his grasp.
"Do you want me to walk you?" He asks.
"No,thanks," I answer "It's not even dark anyway,"

I texted my dad rant I'd be home soon and walk along a bridge,watching and listening to the cars as they zoom past. My phone beeps constantly,I pray it to be from Dylan saying 'I love you,I love you always I dumped that girl and I just want to kiss you!' Or Thomas saying 'Come by tomorrow we'll play vintage video games' but no it's Josh. Rambling on about our kiss and how he loves me,I just ignore the texts,you can't tell someone you love them when you don't,you just can't. You can't text or say it. But his digital words keep on coming,they seem to be escaping from my phone and coming together to build a box to trap me inside.
I feel the sudden urge,so I climb up on the small railing on the bridge as I begin walking,arms stretching out even though I want to throw myself off,escaping from Josh. Many cars stop,but some keep on going but that's when I feel someone grab me from behind. I jump and start screaming and struggling but calm down a little bit when I notice it's a police man,his car is behind me. But the tears begin streaming down my face as my heart begins pumping.
"What's your name love?" He asks me,as he pulls down my hood to reveal my messy hair.
"Emma," I sniff,wiping at my nose "My names Emma Dawson,"
"Where do you live?" He asks. But I keep my mouth shut,my parents won't be able to handle it,they can't "Please,sweetheart. Tell me,"
I give up and tell him as I'm sat in the back of his car. It drives away from the bridge and the commotion I caused,it's then when I realise I would've been dead,I could've slipped away,and the universe wouldn't really notice,
My parents run to me once they see the police man,I'm sent up to my room while he explains the story,so I curl up on my bed and start sobbing. It's not fair.
My parents come in later,sitting beside me as my mum strokes my hair.
"What were you doing Emma?" My dad asks me.
"Look at me?" I snap "Isn't it obvious?"
"Right that's it Greg,we're taking her to David tomorrow," my mum says "Do you want us to get you anything Emma?"
"No," I say "Just get out,"
They so as there told as I curl under the covers,getting out my phone and deleting Josh's texts,there's nothing else there,apart from a few Facebook game requests. And I'm not in the mood for Farm Games right now.
That's when the door opens to reveal a face,my sister Annie. She's so unlike me,with her beautiful blonde hair and tanned skin,I'm different,with red long hair and a funky fringe.
"Did you?" She asks.
I nod "And I have to see some guy named David tomorrow,"

David was a therapist. Young and handsome,looking a bit like a pop star or someone who be a member of One Direction but instead he was stuck with me.
"What are you feeling?" He asks "Not yesterday,not this morning but now?"
"Nothing," I say coldly "There's nothing to think about,"
"Can you tell me what you thought last night?" He asks.
"That everything was coming down on me," I say "That I was trapped in my own brain,people ask me how I feel ten ways to Sunday. I'll say I'm fine but you know I never am,"
"Everything crushed in on you at once," he says "Don't feel bad about crying,ever,"
"I don't," I say "I don't feel bad about anything. Because why I did what I did yesterday wasn't my fault,"