Chapter 10-Confessions to be made

He wrote that for me. Why? He has a girlfriend,maybe it was for our friendship. Yeah,it was,it was.
"Hey," Dylan enters the room and sits down on the chair close to my bed "You okay?"
"Yeah." I say,stuffing the note in the sheets so he won't notice.
"You get to go home soon,your parents said they'd take me back with you then maybe we could go out somewhere,what do you think?"
"What,just like friends? Because you have a girlfriend,"
"Not anymore,"
"What?"
"I ended things with her a couple minutes ago,"
"Why?"
"I like someone else,"
"Tell me then,I promise I won't say a single world. Not even to Will or Alex,and I'm pretty sure Blake doesn't care,no offence,"
"I can't Emma,"
"Just tell me a bit about her then Dylan,"
"Okay. She's beautiful,kind and a great person to be around,I've liked her forever,I just don't know it. And she... She's lying right there in this bed,"
I can't even react,because his lips come crashing to mine. I immediately react and kiss him back,the kisses were so different than Josh's-I want this moment to never end,but unfortunately it does.
"I had no idea.. I do too,"
"So are we?"
"If you want,"
"I do," he kisses me again. My new boyfriend.
My new boyfriend is Dylan O'Brien.
My new life is just getting started.
Getting started to fall apart again..