Chapter 16-Birthday

I did 3 updates of this story today,and I hoped you liked them!
-
"Happy birthday!" My dad says as I open the first gift. It's a makeup kit. Luckily Dylan was taking me out later.
I also get chocolate,some stationery,new books and a perfect outfit. It looks like it would've cost tons. Golden high heels with a dress with a cream white skirt which falls down to a little higher than my knee and with gold sparkles for the top layer. And to accompany with a gold clutch and silver bangles.
"When are you going out with Dylan?" My mum asks.
"Tonight," I reply. But that's not fair. I want him with me now. "What are we doing today?"
"Anything you want. What do you think?"
"Sounds good,"

We end up going to an aquarium, watching a live show with the marine life swimming past with the only thing between us to be a glass wall. I get a snow cone and a sweet shark stuffed toy. I decide to call him Zart,don't ask. Mum wanted us all to go out for a meal for lunch but I refused,I wanted a full stomach for Dylan so we just decide to get a few donuts,Krispy Cremes. I could eat a million except I only have two. Toffee and Chocolate flavours.

I get ready once I arrive home. Wearing my outfit,curling my hair and putting my best makeup on until I look acceptable. Owl City plays in the background,managing to calm my stress level down. But it rises when I hear a knock at the door then a few minutes later I see Dylan. Looking flawless. Black jeans,doc Martin boots,black leather jacket and a white shirt. His hair is styled perfectly.
"Happy Birthday Emma," he says as he hands me a gift. A golden bag.
"Thanks!" I say,taking the bag and opening it up to see a locket. It's gold so it must've cost a complete fortune and I has an E on. "Dylan it's beautiful. How much did this cost?"
"Who cares about the cost? It's your birthday Emma. Ready to go?"
"Yeah,"

We sign in on our booked table and sit opposite each-other.
"Can I get your order?" The waiter says.
"A fanta and pepperoni pizza," I say.
"I'll have the same," Dylan says "And some fries to share on the side,"
"Of course." The waiter takes our menus,writes down our orders and walks off.
"This is the best birthday ever!" I smile and take hold of his hand "Thank you. Without you this wouldn't be possible,"
"It's okay." He holds my hand tight "Look, Emma. I love you. I've never met someone like you,someone as beautiful,someone as perfect. I just want you that's it. All your flaws,mistakes,smiles,giggles,jokes,sarcasm. Everything. You,"
"My God," I have to blink quick "Okay. I think I'm about to disappear into a puddle of tears right now but yes,I love you too Dylan O'Brien,and I can't believe how lucky I am,"
His face lights up like a Christmas tree,sending warmth through my body.

We walk back in the dark as the rain starts to pour.
"Oh,crap . I'm sorry," Dylan says,wrapping his jacket around me. "I would get a taxi but my phone is broken and-"
"And then we'll get wet," I give him back his jacket "Dylan you don't understand. This day has been perfect and believe me nothing now is going to change that, and if I freeze that's fine,I'll be my something blue,"
He just smiles "I want you,"
"Then have me. Because I want you too,"
Whilst we walk back to my house I decide to text my mum. '
Me: I'm coming back with Dylan now😊'
She texts back right away.
Mum:We went to your dad's work and were not back home yet and your sisters at a friends
Me:That's fine I have a key and it'll be fine just me and him. You and dad have a good time. Come back when you want
Mum:Okay,I love you sweetie💕
Me:I love you too mum❤️

I explain to Dylan the situation and when I'm done we're back at my house. We go staright to my room and I take my shoes off and start to organise my birthday gifts.
"I'm so tired," I whine as I flop down on the bed.
"It's been a long day," Dylan laughs lying beside me and stroking my hair.

(Kissing scene coming up💋)
He starts to kiss me and I follow along as he deepens it slowly. My hands find their way to his shirt and take it off. As his lips move up to my neck,not letting go of my skin as my hands roam through his,we sink deeper into the mattress,it's starting to get more serious but that's when I hear a knock at the door, I pull away and huff because I'm cross.
"There's always more time!" Dylan says,kissing me once "Come on,"
He slips his shirt back on and we open the front door. Alex and Will stand there,presents in their arms.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!" They shout in unison as they pull me in for a hug. They hand me separate gifts,I open Will's first to see it's a huge set of lip balms and two books:After and Alice Bliss. Alex gives me a box of bath bombs.
"We know these gifts aren't the best. Well,there from Kaya and Chris and Blake but we got you this too," Alex hands me a present which when I open is a huge photo frame in a collage,full of different photos of us. There's some of Alex and Will,there's plenty from the sleepover and one dotted right in the middle and there's ones of me and Dylan together. It's so adorable and heartfelt I feel like crying. I could look at it forever.
"Thank you," I say "This is one of the best presents ever,"
"It's okay!" Will smiles "Wanna hang out?"
"Sure."
We're all in the living room when I receive a text from Thomas.
'Meet me outside'