Chapter 3-Not free anymore

I couldn't place an opion on David,even though he rambled in for so long I basically knew his entire life story.
I wait for dad to pick me up in the room next to the desk on chairs surrounded by magazines,I read a few pages but there too boring so I end drumming my hands on the paper. But then stop when I notice a woman,a mother with black hair and quite tall,pale skin and red lips then next to her is a boy, Dylan!
I immediately hide myself in the magazine,he can't know I'm here but he does when him and his mum take a seat next to me. After a couple minutes of awkward silence Dyaln's mum is called but he doesn't go with her,what is he doing to me?
"Your name is Emma right?" He asks "Okay.. I guess I kinda knew that,"
"Well we sit together for a very important subject. Dylan," I say "Plus,you ask to borrow a pen from me every lesson,"
"Right," he sighs "So what are you here for?"
My feel my chest drop. What the hell am I supposed to say "I'm just waiting for my dad to pick me up,my sister works here so I came to visit,"
"Okay,so I saw you with that guy yesterday," he says "It that your boyfriend?"
"What does it matter?" I ask.
"I was just wondering," he says.
"I saw you too..." I mutter under my breath.

Dad comes a little later,I slump down in the seat next to him-Looking out of the window whilst the sights rush past me,my phone is off so I can't hear from Josh,but he knows where I live,that's the only problem.
When I get home I slump down to see that Josh being Josh has bombed my phone with texts,asking me to go out with him. It's then when I see he wants me to go out with him-That he'll come to mine at 2:00,it's 1:40 now so I slip everything one,brush my hair and apply a little bit of makeup,grabbing my purse and walking down the stairs but my mum stops me.
"Woah,woah,woah young lady,where do you think you're going?"
"Out," I say.
"Out where?" She asks.
"With my boyfriend," I huff. "He's meeting me out here,"
"Well he's not here yet so I'll wait with you until he comes," she says. I grunt because I don't want that,she just doesn't want me throwing myself off a bridge to my death,even though going out with Josh makes me want to "And I want you back by nine at the latest,got it?"
"Got it," I reply.

It wasn't got,I didn't want it. Josh did.
And I would never get away. Ever.