Chapter 6-New friends

Living in a world like mine,you wouldn't last a minute. Thomas' was different,Thomas' was perfect-He didn't fall apart,he didn't fake a smile,that belonged to me.
Maybe I just had to be different,a new Emma,a better Emma. An Emma who didn't look the way I did,or act the way I did. I could change myself,and leave the old girl behind-Kill the girl and let the woman be born. My new style was ripped clothes,hoodies over my face and dark makeup,bangles on my wrists and messy trainers on my feet. I ignored Josh's calls-Not caring what he felt. Not caring about anything anymore,including myself.
I lean against the bridge,looking out onto it-Thinking. I take all the time I want.
"There you are!" A voice shouts,I turn round to see Josh darting towards me as he grabs my wrist,to the point it hurts.
"Josh!" I snap,attempting to pull away but his grip is too strong "That hurts!"
"Well so did you ignoring my calls," he says "You're supposed to be my girlfriend!"
"No I'm not," I say "I never said that,and I don't want that. Just leave me alone,"
"Emma.." He begins sternly.
"I don't care!" I cry as the tears begin streaming down my face.
"Awh.." He coos sarcastically "Well then,seeing you don't care how about we go on a little trip you and me. Right now?"
I can't even respond before he grabs me and we walk to the train station.
"Your best buddy Thomas better watch his back," he mutters "I'll be after him next,"
"No." I say,my heart begging to beat too quickly "You can break my soul,take my life away. Beat me,hurt me,kill me but for the love of God please don't hurt him. I'll do anything,anything Josh,"
"Come with me then," he says "And never come back,"
"Where would we go?" I ask "And what about my family?"
"Tough," he shrugs.
We get on a train,I don't even know where it's heading. I sit there alone while Josh goes to get himself a coffee. I slump there as I begin to cry.
"You all-right?" A voice asks,I turn round to see a boy,my age,tall with thin brown hair,freckles,perfect eyebrows and a sweet smile.
"Fine," I nod,quickly wiping all the tears from my eyes.
"Come sit with us," he says "We don't bite,"
"It's fine," I say.
"Come on," he says.
It takes a while but he sits me down with him-He sits with three other boys,one with with lightly darkened skin,black curly hair,the same colour as his eyes with very recognisable bushy eyebrows,the other small that the rest,podgy with curly chestnut hair and very cute,but then the next one. It's Dylan!
I stop there for a while,not knowing what to say.
"Is that guy your boyfriend?" The little one asks.
I nod.
"I saw you two the other day.." He says "I know it was you,and,he didn't seem very nice.. I'm Blake by the way,"
"Emma," I say "Dylan knows me,"
"Will," he one who brought he over says.
"I'm Alex," the other says "Well Alexander but call me Alex-Look,where are you going?"
"I don't know," I shrug "It's him who's taking me,he just.. Took me,"
"What?" Alex demands "We need to get you home. Like right now?"
"We can't Alex!" Dylan snaps "I mean come on! The next stop is four and a half hours away!"
"What?" I ask "My parents!"
"It'll be okay," Will says,wrapping an arm around me "Look,were going to my house but my mum won't mind you to stay,you can call your parents now if you want,"
"Okay," I say. Alex gives me him phone but there's no service,no service for any of us.
"What are you doing?" A voice demands,I turn round to see Josh,
"I don't want to go with you!" I snap "You can't make me,"
"Oh yeah," he snorts "And who's gonna stop me,"
"We are," Dylan says "And if you touch this girl your dead,understood,"
He doesn't say anything,just leaves. I'm supposed to feel a huge weight lifted off my chest but something feels like he'll come back. Something knows it.
"You okay?" Dylan asks.
I nod,Will hands me his water which I take and drink pretty quickly,but I still can't talk. My family are probably screaming,they'll think I've done something. Thomas won't be able to think,he'll blame it on himself. This is all my fault.
"If you wanna sleep,sleep," Dylan says "We've still got quite a while until we get off,"
Before he can't end my eyes get heavy and I need to close them.
'I sit with Thomas,everything is perfect until I hear someone.
Josh.
He walks towards us,with a clenched fist as he begins to punch Thomas. I scream to stop but there's a glass panel between us so the only thing I can do is watch. Screaming for him to stop but he ignores.
I wake up after that,spluttering and shaking all over. Everyone's asleep but when I feel someone grab my arms I jump but calm down when I see it's Dylan. But I'm crying,for some reason but he doesn't laugh or pull me away he holds me to him,his warm arms encircling me as he strokes me hair,there isn't much due to the fact I held it up in a messy pony tab but he pulls down my good and strokes it,breathing hot air into my neck,I feel like crying in bliss. This is where I want to be,I want all of this.
Except for this fear,the fear that will never go away.
---------
Yeah that's right,I got Will,Blake and Alexander in this story-Not love interests just more characters I wanted!!
There so sweet aren't they?