Chapter 19-Truth

Dylan in the photo👌👌
Josh is Emma's ex remember
-
"He told me to tell him where you were," Alex says "He said he needed you. But I knew something was gonna happen. I tried to run away but he grabbed me and hurt me and left. I was dying on the floor,"
"This is my fault," I whisper.
"No it isn't,I've told the police. About me,about you,and he'll be locked up,I'm sure,"
"Are you okay. Is anything wrong with you,"
"I'm very lucky. Well,I've broke my leg and I've got a permanent limp,bleeding and scars all over my body but I almost died so I'm doing good. Except I have a wheelchair for months. So it'll be impossible to skate,or do anything but you guys will look after me,"
"Of course we will,"
"But I'll always be here for you,you know that,"
"Yeah. I do know,but I don't think you should be putting any concern into me Alex. You deserve all our attention,"
"Well I guess so. Will and Dylan better be giving me foot rubs and feed me grapes for years," we both chuckle. "Can I see them all?"
"Yeah," I quickly text Dylan and they all come crashing in seconds later. They know not to jump onto him but they look so happy.

(2 days later)
I walk back from Alex's. Luckily he is doing better.
I haven't seen Thomas since my birthday,I haven't had the chance but he's understood and I promised I'd skype him tonight.
"It's your fault you know," a voice says, I flip round to see Josh. I feel as if I'm about to throw up but I ignore him and keep on walking "That boy. He's hurt and it was all your fault Emma,"
He tosses remarks at me..

"Why he would stand up for you I don't know?"

"Just wait.. My hearings tomorrow and when I can get you I will. You know that."

"Surprised you have friends,"

"I hate you. Everyone does,"

He shoves me down in mud but I scramble up and walk away from him quickly. I'm supposed to be going home but I knock frantically on Dylan's door. Josh slips away but I'm crying and the door opens.
"What happened?" Dylan asks.
"Josh..." I sniff "He pushed and was saying all these things to me,"
"Do you want to stay over tonight?"
"Yes please,"
"You'll need some spare clothes and to take a shower. But it's okay,I've got some,my parents are away,"
"Thanks,Dylan,"

I take a quick shower,text my parents. And get changed in some jogging bottoms and a baggy yellow tee shirt I guess is Dylan's. We snuggle under the sheets of his bed. He ordered us steaming warm pizza,pepperoni with cheese stuffed crusts and garlic bread.
"Feeling better?" He asks.
"Yes, of course," I say "Always when I'm with you,"
"I won't let anyone hurt you," he brushes back my hair and kisses my forehead. "Emma nothing bad is gonna happen,I'm going to take care of you. I promise,"
"I was messed up before you Dylan. You have no idea,"

He just crashes his lips to mine and kisses me,my hands find my way to his neck then twiddle in his hair. My hands run down his arms as he holds me tight. He kisses my neck while I just sit there,taking in the events of the past few days. Everything was going to change,nothing was going to be the same.

I lie emerged in the covers. Dylan's arms are wrapped around me I don't ever feel like moving. He's fast asleep beside me,stirring lightly.
He's going to take care of me now.

Temper me in fire,and I grow stronger. When I suffer,I survive.