Chapter 7-Love you allready

"Emma! Darling,where the heck are you?" My mothers voice demands through Will's phone as we sit in the taxi,the heavy rain banging against the windows.
"Mum I'm fine!" I snap "I'm with friends,I'm safe I promise look don't worry about me okay,I'll be back real soon,"
"I thought you had done something to yourself,"
"Not look,don't panic,you promise?"
"Okay,sweetie when will you be back. I'm not happy with you being somewhere I don't know,Thomas has been here forever crying,he's here right now and he's desperate to talk to you,"
"No! Don't please,"
But it's too late.
"Emma?" Thomas' voice gasps.
"Yeah?"
"Oh,oh thank God it's you. Look,we need to talk,"
"No we don't,why were you at my house last night?"
"I was scared. Your entire family was,we tried calling you but your phone was off,we got in contact with everyone we could,Josh but he didn't respond to his calls and his parents had no idea where he was,the police and even this guy called David or something like that.."
Oh crap.
"Oh right,well I'm safe I promise. Bye,"
"No!"
"Why?"
"We still need to talk,"
"No we don't Thomas,we don't have anything to talk about,"
"Hang up but I'll keep calling,I'll keep calling everyone in the world if that's what it takes for you to talk to me. I'm sorry,I just thought I needed to tell you,I didn't expect you to react like that. Emma,tell me honestly,are you safe?"
"Yeah. I'm good,I'm happy,"
"When are you coming back?"
"I don't know. A couple days maybe? But then we'll go see a movie or something like that,"
"Good. Bye,"
"Bye,"
And with that I hang up.
I hand the phone back to Will who slips it in his pocket.
"Thanks for letting me use it," I say.
"It's fine," he replies "Is everything okay?"
I nod "Yeah,they were just a little worried,are you sure you don't want me to go,I feel so horrible just barging in like this,"
"Well don't!" Dylan says "Come on,you needed help and come on:We all love you all-ready,"
That comment left me with a smile and for once I wasn't faking it.
For once I meant it,