Chapter 29-It's okay

Final chapter of the story guys!

I took a but of this from my imagines I write!

The song is Be Alright by Justin Beiber🎶It perfectly reminds me of Emma🎵
Also the way you look tonight by Tony Bennett

Check out my notice at the end!

-

Who to choose? This is a question I should've settled ages ago.

I stand against the bridge I was at a few months ago. Looking and thinking of what would've become of me. I would've missed out on all these things I never thought I was even capable of getting. But life is full of surprises. But right now it felt good to be alive,I felt like I was on a roller coaster that only goes up. And I knew that wasn't ever going to change. Even though you can't change what's all ready happened,you can create and construct the future and it's completely your choice what you want to do with it.

The sunset was a picture of colours thrown into the sky,it was perfect. And nothing was more perfect than being there with Dylan. We lie on the grass as he draws circles on my palm,a comforting gesture. I say nothing,just close my eyes,thinking about my memories.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Yeah," I say "I'm just savouring this moment,I want to spend every single last minute of my life with you,"
"Me too," he says "And that's why I need to do this," you don't understand until he rolls around and gets into one knee,I just sit there,sitting cross legged on the floor "I knew since the minute I met you that you were going to be he person that I was gonna spend the rest of my life with,you have made me the happiest person on earth and if you let me,I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. And I know this isn't the best proposal but this is the moment for us.. So, Emma Dawson.. Will you marry me?"
"Yeah." I nod,jumping us as he pulls out the ring,silver and radiant with a crystal in the middle,it's beautiful. The way I dreamed since I was a little girl. I stand up to his level and crash my lips to his as he slides the ring onto my finger.

I had no idea how my parents would react but I didn't really care but that was okay. What I cared about was Thomas,how would I tell him.

He was going back to his family soon but I knew I would regret it if I didn't. So I invite him round to mine and bring him to the bottom of the garden,we sit on the old swings.
"Tom.."
"Yeah?"
"I'm engaged?"
"Oh... With Dylan? Since when?"
"A few hours. And I'm sorry,"
"What. Why?"
"Because you liked me,"
"Emma,it's fine don't worry. I'm actually,I met someone where I live with my parents. And when I come visit again which will be in a few months,she'll come too. You'll love her,she's called Rachel,"

I actually think I will. This time I will.

I wave Thomas off to the airport,but this time I'm not upset. I mean,yes I'll sure miss him but still. He's happy and so am I. And nothing is going to change that.

We gather everyone later at Dylan's house:Brenda,Alex,Will,Kaya and Chris.
"What the big news?" Will asks.
"Me and Emma are getting married!" Dylan says.
Brenda and Kaya throw themselves onto me as Chris,Alex,Will and Dylan bend down to their knees to include Alex in their group hug. I'm crying but there happy tears.
"Can I?" Brenda says.
"Yes," I agree "Brenda you can be my maid of honour,"

(Wedding day-One year later)

My dress is beautiful. Even on me,it's hard to recognise myself. My hair is straight and my eyes are dark and radiant.
Whilst Brenda,Kaya,Annie and my mum work on my hair I start feeling terribly nervous. But I calm myself down,I go on my phone and see my wallpaper, it's us all at the sleepover. This floods me with relief, everything is going to be all right.

Music from the orchestra plays as I walk down the isle,everyone stands up and is smiling at me. My arm is linked with my dad. I catch sight of basically everyone,including David,I also see Thomas and Rachel. I had met her before,she was lovely and a wonderful friend. Someone who Thomas deserves.