Chapter 15-Remaking

Another update today because I love all of you! 💕
-
After telling them my story I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. They seemed shocked at first but then again anyone would be, but I trust them. Alex and Will are like my brothers and if it wasn't for them I would probably still be with Josh. And I wouldn't have that. It's half ten and my parents still aren't back yet. We sit in my room eating packets of crisps after one another watching The Big Bang Theory. We hen hear a knock at the door. It must be my parents. When I open it I see Dylan,giving me a sweet smile.
"Hey," he says "I didn't know you were having a party. Alex and Will texted,can I come in?"
"Sure,"
We walk up to my room and sit down. Alex and Will still glued to the screen.
"Where are your parents?" He asks.
"Out,they should be back by now,"
"Oh yeah you got a text," Will says "They said they'll be back in a few hours, they're just shopping and getting everything ready for tomorrow,"
"What's tomorrow?"
"Your Birthday! How could you forget?"
I shrug "I'm just not that fussed. Even if it's my sixteenth,"
"It's gonna be great!" Alex says.
"If you say so.." I mumble.
"Well me and Will need to go," Alex says "We're seeing Mockingjay,"
"Without me?" Dylan asks sarcastically. Pretending to be hurt.
Then leave after that so it's just me and Dylan.
He movies closer into me and presses kisses onto my lips as his arms wrap around me.
"Come on.." He mutters into my neck "Let's watch a movie before your parents get back,"
"Okay," I say "Let me just close the drapes,"
I walk over to the curtain and start to pull it back when I see Thomas. My heart stops. He's standing there looking at me with a heartbroken expression. I can't look awake but it's when Dylan comes from behind and looks down on him then gently pulls me away and closes the curtain.
"Can I ask you something?" He says.
"Yeah."
"What.. What do you feel about him? Thomas,"
"He's my friend. Like Alex and Will,I promise,"

The door downstairs then opens.
My parents.
"Crap.." I mutter "They can't see you,not at this time,"
"It's fine,"
He opens up the window and climbs down. Just in time for my parents to come through the door.
"Hey sweetie," my mum says "Excited for tomorrow?"
"Of course!" I say it a little too weirdly.
"What's wrong?" My dad asks.
"Nothing. I'm just happy,"
"Emma..."
"It's a good thing, I'm remaking myself, I promise,"

Maybe I was right,
Maybe being sixteen was going to make everything different. Maybe it was a new opportunity. Which I needed to take.
-
This book updates every Thursday