Chapter 8-Hospital

Will and Blake are brothers just FYI
----------------
Will's house was pretty big,with a modern theme. Marble floors,white and black furniture-Everything was clean.
"Are you sure your mum will be okay with me staying here?" I ask.
"Yeah," Will says "She's not even here anyway,"
"Where is she?"
"Well she went out shopping.." Blake says "About four days ago so were expecting her back any moment now," he begins tearing up at this point so Will takes him into his arms,hugging him tightly as I hear him whisper into his ear 'It's okay,it's okay'
"So you have this whole bachelor pad to yourself?" Dylan asks.
"Yeah." Will nods "We're not having a party Dylan so don't get your hopes up,"
"Ugh..." Dylan moans in anguish.
"Does anyone want anything to eat?" Blake asks.
"Sure," we all say. I'm starving,it seems like I haven't eaten for days.
We sit down at the kitchen island while drinking cans of coke and feasting on crisps and biscuits.
That's when the phone rings. It's Wills. He picks it up.
"It's for you Emma," he hands it to me. "Your mum,the one who called you earlier,"
I feel my hand start to shake when I unlock it.
"Hello?" And my voice comes out all dry and corggy.
"Emma?" A voice demands "It's me Annie,"
"What is it?"
"Thomas.. Your friend," and with that I crack "He,he's in hospital,"
"What happened to him? Tell me!"
"Josh.. He injured him pretty bad,"
"Okay. I'll see you soon."
I hang up and just sit there as my heart starts to beat,too fast. My breaths come out quick and I feel like I'm choking as I start to panic. I shiver all over,I can't breathe.
"She's having a panic attack!" Alex shouts.
"No shit!" Dylan snaps as he takes me into his arms. "Blake call the ambulance now,"
I won't and can't calm myself down. The world goes dizzy and I see blur before I pass out...

I wake up in a clean room,tucked under the sheets. Dylan is next to me,smiling.
"What happened?" I ask,getting up but filching after,it's hurts so bad.
"Don't move," he says "You panicked so we brought you here,"
"Where's Thomas?"
"He was in another hospital,but he's stable now. He's here if you wanna see him,so are your family and the guys. Will,Blake and Alex,"
"Please.. Yeah,thanks for bringing me,"
"Don't mention it," he just looks at me,his soft hands move out to stroke my cheek "You're really beautiful you know that?"
"I'm not,"
"You are,"
"Emma," I hear a voice say as the door enters,I see Annie "Omg! I would hug you but I know it's gonna hurt you,Thomas is here,he wants to talk,"
"I'll go," Dylan says. "See you later,"
I smile at him as Annie holds open the door. Dylan exits and all I see is Thomas,looking normal apart from his eye,it's black and he holds crunches. The door shuts so it's just me and him.
He sits on the chair beside me,resting his crunches against the arm-rests.
"No," I say,pointing to the hospital bed I lie in "Come here,"
He curls up next to me.
"Was it Josh?" I ask.
"Yeah," he answers.
"Tell me what happened," I demand.
"He texted me. Asking where I was,I started to panic,because I didn't know. I knew it was my fault,he hurt me. Demanding for the answers I didn't know and I'm here,with these crunches and this horrible looking eye-But I don't care about me,I'm sorry about you,"
"It wasn't your fault,it was mine. Don't blame yourself,please,"
"I thought I had lost you forever," he begins crying now "I thought you were never coming back. You don't know,you have no idea the effect you can have,promise that you'll be here forever?"
"I..I can't promise,"
"Trust me.. You can,"
"Thomas.. You can't trust anyone in this world,even your shadow leaves you in the darkness,"
He sighs "Emma I'm so sorry,"
I turn to him so were pushed up against each other "What for?"
"For leaving you when the world was a war,"